Honeycomb

This is a discussion on Honeycomb within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by danger-rat It looks pretty cool, but the functionality leaves a lot to be desired (as you might expect from an SDK build)... ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Honeycomb

Quote Originally Posted by danger-rat View Post
    It looks pretty cool, but the functionality leaves a lot to be desired (as you might expect from an SDK build)...
    You can definitely tell it's built for larger screens!

Off topic, but how do you like the Nook Color?
    I've been thinking of getting one (to root, of course)...
    Same here danger-rat. For the price of one mid to high end tablet I can buy 2 nooks (for rooting) for my wife and I. I should get them before B&N does something to them making them more difficult to root (dont know this will happen but its possible). Perhaps we should start another thread on this topic.
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

DragonGunner

Quote Originally Posted by dragongunner View Post
    It looks pretty cool, but the functionality leaves a lot to be desired (as you might expect from an SDK build)...

Same here danger-rat. For the price of one mid to high end tablet I can buy 2 nooks (for rooting) for my wife and I. I should get them before B&N does something to them making them more difficult to root (dont know this will happen but its possible). Perhaps we should start another thread on this topic.
    he's talking about the honeycomb he's running on his phone. not the actual honeycomb
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

mah
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    The reason that it will not launch with flash is because the tegra 2 processor is not yet flash compatible (although we don't know if it ever will be) so it will be the same with all the tagra two devices.
    Hmmm...very interesting.
    The Atrix (froyo) has the same processor and I'm watching the flash intro at application programming | Adobe Flash Platform on it now.

Yes we should!

Either Danger or Random sent me a link to rooting the Nook Color. I really want to do this with my gf's NC. I had time over the long weekend, but chose to read instead. I guess you can't fault me for that eh?

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Nook color is awesome now that cm7 is available. Almost impossible to brick (boots from sd first by default) and really fun to use. Its thinner than the N1which I thought was cool. I would def recommend it!

Also, its nice that you can boot the honeycomb rom off an SD and it doesn't effect the rom on the emmc.
    is there a way to dual boot with two roms on the nexus one, one stock rooted and second CM7 or maybe honeycomb ??

[PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Oh sorry I didn't see that you said N1. Not that I know of.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Hmmmm no problem anyways thanks for trying to help :D

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links