Honeycomb

This is a discussion on Honeycomb within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Currently playing with a build from the sdk... [ROM-DEV] Honeycomb SDK port to N1 - xda-developers ...and it's crap!!...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Honeycomb

Honeycomb

Currently playing with a build from the sdk...
    [ROM-DEV] Honeycomb SDK port to N1 - xda-developers

...and it's crap!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Lol!

The one for the Nook color is fun! Def not ready for prime time yet tho
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

It looks pretty cool, but the functionality leaves a lot to be desired (as you might expect from an SDK build)...
    You can definitely tell it's built for larger screens!

Off topic, but how do you like the Nook Color?
    I've been thinking of getting one (to root, of course)...

Nook color is awesome now that cm7 is available. Almost impossible to brick (boots from sd first by default) and really fun to use. Its thinner than the N1which I thought was cool. I would def recommend it!

Also, its nice that you can boot the honeycomb rom off an SD and it doesn't effect the rom on the emmc.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

already pre-ordered two zooms. expensive, but i have the cash to do it so it's worth it to me
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Those do looking sweet! I heard they are not shipping with flash support tho which I thought was odd.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Those do looking sweet! I heard they are not shipping with flash support tho which I thought was odd.
    I also read that. i can use skyfire when needed until they get it out. but it is a mistake not to launch with it
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

The reason that it will not launch with flash is because the tegra 2 processor is not yet flash compatible (although we don't know if it ever will be) so it will be the same with all the tagra two devices.

mah
    I have a xoom on pre-order also. Unfortunately for me, my wife will be the lucky recipient.

Flash will be available on the xoom "in a few weeks", according to Adobe: Update for Flash Player 10.2 Support on Tablets (Adobe Flash Platform Blog)

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    The reason that it will not launch with flash is because the tegra 2 processor is not yet flash compatible (although we don't know if it ever will be) so it will be the same with all the tagra two devices.
    Hmmm...very interesting.
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

DragonGunner

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links