Well I think it's bricked

This is a discussion on Well I think it's bricked within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Sorry Dude, Let's hope for a miracle. Hope they can fix your phone....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Well I think it's bricked

Sorry Dude,
    Let's hope for a miracle. Hope they can fix your phone.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Horrible news dude. Hang in there.

Thanks guys and ya WERA I'm really hopping the same thing but with repairs you never know... unfortunately :/

wow. almost exactly the same as what you experienced minus the part where you rooted it. mine is still stock.

just curious, when you purchased the extra batteries were they a) charged or b) did you use an external/standalone charger to charge them up?

crossing my fingers that the extra battery and external charger will do the trick...

Well in general when you buy a battery it will come with about a quarter to half a charge so that is why I didn't bother with the external charger and plus if it was the battery then when I would plug it in with the nexus one it would have charged and turned on so.

Well, as I mentioned in my other thread, I encountered a similar problem, which was that when the battery was almost completely drained (and the phone turns off) I had a hard time charging the phone. However, when I powered it on (even though it would only stay on for a few seconds), and plugged in the charger, it took a charge just fine.

Based on this, I'm assuming that the phone won't take any charge while it's completely off... not sure why it would do this, but whatever, that seems to be the case in my situation.

I'm hoping and praying (to Thor, let's say) that a new partially charged battery might do the trick or turn on the phone at least...

Either way, I can understand firsthand how frustrated you must have been. I feel a little naked and helpless without my phone.

Well if you turn you phone off and plug in the charger it does charge I know I used to do that a while back. And I even did it two nights ago actually XD

yeah i know. but for some odd reason if the battery is drained or close to it, and the phone is off, sometimes it won't take a charge... at least for me. not sure why, but it's happened a few times.

it wasn't always like this, btw, just happened for the first time in december.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links