Well I think it's bricked

This is a discussion on Well I think it's bricked within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Ok well what happened was that I flashed cm7 two nights ago and didn't have time to make a nandroid backup so I though no ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Well I think it's bricked

Unhappy Well I think it's bricked

Ok well what happened was that I flashed cm7 two nights ago and didn't have time to make a nandroid backup so I though no big deal so I made one yesterday right after making a TB so I was totally backed up. The thing is that that took up allot of battery I guess because that night I was out and my battery was close to dying but I didn't have a charger and though it could last the night and would charge it when I got home, wrong. It dyed but I said "bah no big deal I'll just through it on the charger when I get home" well that is what I did but when I did the charging light didn't turn on so I was confused then when I tried to turn it on, nothing not even the :nexusx: so that is when I realized I was now the owner of a nexus brick but I said what the hell I'll leave it on the charger and see if it caches on during the night but no such luck.

If anyone has any ideas they will be welcomed with open arms but if I can't get the phone on I don't think there is much I can do :/ the other thing this is a warning to anyone on cm7 DON'T LET YOUR BATTERY DIE ON YOU!!! .

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

happened to me once,i took the battery out and put charger in and i got the orange/green lights flickering so left it like that for 10 mins then put battery back in and charged with power off on phone and it revived itself,might have been a fluke but it worked for me
    my other phone's a nexus too

Thanks for the suggestion tony I just pulled the battery and plugged the charger in but no light I'll do like you and I'll wait 10 minutes and then go and check on it we'll see what happens.

hope it works mate,also if you can try another battery,(i know im clutching at straws)all the best mate

Ya I though of that but unfortunately the only other battery I have is the battery from my brothers Vibrant and I don't think there compatible. But just for the fun of it I'll look that up anyway. And thanks for everything

Take the battery our for a hour or two, then try again.
    I would also try another battery before throwing the phone - borrow our buy one, if you have to...

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

htc desire batteries work in n1

Ok well I went to check on it and still no light, put the battery back in, still no light . I unplugged it from the charger and left it out with no battery and I'll try again in a few hours like you suggested danger. I'll look around for another battery hopefully that will solve my problem.

The only thing that weirds me out a little is that if it was the battery after I pull it when I plug it in and try and turn it on shouldn't it work since the phone is supposed to be able to work with no battery :confused:

you should have them orange/green lights,it sounds as if its totally juiced out,i would stick it on charge and leave it till tomorrow(you never know)if its still under a year old chance your arm and send it to htc

Well I'll try danger's suggestion first and plug it back in in an hour or to then I'll just leave it plugged in till tomorrow but do I leave the battery in or take it out for the charing?

But as far as htc is concerned I made a pretty stupid decision in the past because I got this phone second hand which means that the warranty is void already so I got third party fix on it so I doubt I will get much help from htc but if worst comes to worst I'll give it a shot.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links