Can't Backup

This is a discussion on Can't Backup within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; I'm aware of the cloworkmod problems. Every backup I've tried using Clockwork hasn't worked for weeks. Yesterday I used MIUI ROM to dl MIUI and ...

Thread: Can't Backup

Can't Backup

I'm aware of the cloworkmod problems. Every backup I've tried using Clockwork hasn't worked for weeks.

Yesterday I used MIUI ROM to dl MIUI and got it up and running with little problems. Today I backed up using Titanium and went to do a nandroid using amon ra....

Nope. It barely even gets going before I get the "Oops something went wrong" notification in recovery. Is it because I used CWM to install MIUI? Or something else.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

It could be your SD card? Do you have a spare you could use?

Also, I prefer cwm 2.5.1.4 because it lets you see the progress as it goes... You might wanna give it a try, and see if it hands on the same file each time, etc.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Where would I find that version? 3.01.2 is what I'm using and it shows progress as well. That's why I know where it hangs up and it's rarely in the same place.

You can install it through ROM Manager (all clockwork recoveries, at the bottom of the menu).

I don't like cwm 3.x.
    I had all sorts of issues with it, and I also believe it screwed up my sd card...

Do you have a spare sd you can play with?

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Yes. I have more SD cards than you can shake a stick at...lol. Will give it a try.

I didn't even try a new card, jut flashing 2.5.1.4 and it worked like a charm. I should've realized that was the problem, because everyone complains about v.3.0...

Thanks!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links