did you give it a try mate
This is a discussion on N1 Cronos Ginger V1.2.0 within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; did you give it a try mate...
No well actually when I said I'll give it a try as soon as I get the chance I didn't mean when I have time because well you can check out my sig and you'll see that my phone is currently bricked :/ and I didn't really want to mention it because I didn't really feel like bringing up the subject because I blame gingerbread and this is a gingerbread based ROM and the reason that I blame gingerbread is that my phone got bricked when I updated to cm7 rc1 and my battery died then it just never turned back on and neither did the charging light. Although the reason I blame gingerbread is because I saw this like 3 times (including me) and the two others were on a stock ROM so that is why I say it. I called htc today and I have to send it in for a repair (out of warranty) didn't get the sticker thing yet :/
you'll probably get it fixed in time for n2,what you using just now
my other phone's a nexus too
Well I think it will be fixed before any N2 comes out well at least I hope so XD
And right now I don't have a phone because the N1 was my only phone and now well I'm stuck with nothing which by the way really sucks.
ive always got a spare even if its a wee cheap one just to make/recieve calls,hope yours gets sorted soon mate
my other phone's a nexus too
The rom has been compiled with a lot of optimizations making it very fast. It has all the apps "needed" and google apps is a separate flash.
I like the stripped out approach, but think all ROM devs should include a file manager as a minimum (so I can restore Titanium without having to sign into the market)...
Just a suggestion... xD
Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
Here you have a nice update with lots of fixes and improvements. I bring you a bleeding edge N1 Gingerbread Cronos based ROM. Version 1.3.0!
I recommend you make a full nandroid backup and if possible an DATA only backup with nandroid.
Full backup for if you are not happy with the rom so you can always revert back to previous.
data only backup to restore all your settings and downloaded apps to your newly flashed rom.
For bugs please use the bug reporting thread.
Note: Please reboot after any flash you do. This is very important.
How to flash Cronos Roms:
2. Flash ROM
3. Boot to full ROM.
4. reboot to Recovery.
5. Flash Hot Fix (If any)
6. Boot to ROM.
7. Reboot to Recovery.
8. flash kernel (If any updates)
9. reboot to ROM.
10. Reboot to Recovery.
11. Flash GAPPS
Enjoy your phone!
20 Mar 2011 | Cronos Ginger 1.3.0
- Updated to latest source updates
- AccessibilityManagerService death notifications proper clean up.
- Removed dead store : core/java/android/os/BatteryStats.java Patch2.
- Improved shutdown speed.
- revert PIXEL_FORMAT_RGB_565 (By Nadlabak)
- Improved Camera preview format.
- Changed to a bit higher resolution.
- Changed some compile optimizations.
- Faster GUI responsive
- Bug fixes of DRM framework
- Removed dead code with no other effect than consuming battery life.
- float values equality checks : core/java/android/webkit/WebView.java.
- Updated to latest CM Extra.
- Removed dead store : core/java/android/os/BatteryStats.java
- frameworks/base: Fix for force close during rapid FF of cetain midi clips
- Runtime inclusion of services in the SystemServer with overlays
- Fixed memory leak in PreferenceScreen.
- Removed strict lowmemorykiller configuration.
- Should be nicer to battery life.