updating radio on Gb rom, need advice.

This is a discussion on updating radio on Gb rom, need advice. within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; i updated the radio version because some rom requires higher radio version, that is the only reason i had to update the radio. and moreover ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: updating radio on Gb rom, need advice.

i updated the radio version because some rom requires higher radio version, that is the only reason i had to update the radio. and moreover i dont use 3g here in dubai its damn expensive..
    rooted and installed MIUI rom

Well many ROMs do "require" the new radio just that most of the time you can get away with the old one like I'm on cm6.1.1 and I have the original radio so most of the time you should be good but ya I'm with you guys I'm going to flash the new radio just to see (not right now but soon enough) but you can get away without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    Well many ROMs do "require" the new radio just that most of the time you can get away with the old one like I'm on cm6.1.1 and I have the original radio so most of the time you should be good but ya I'm with you guys I'm going to flash the new radio just to see (not right now but soon enough) but you can get away without it.
    i got away with the stock 2.3.3 i was having the 4.06 radio when flashed the stock rooted rom but for flashing cyanogen7 i had to upgrade to a newer radio..
    rooted and installed MIUI rom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links