n1 stuck on cm7 boot screen

This is a discussion on n1 stuck on cm7 boot screen within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; hey guys i was trying out different roms today just playing around when i decided i wanted to go back to cm7 from cm6.1 first ...

Thread: n1 stuck on cm7 boot screen

n1 stuck on cm7 boot screen

hey guys i was trying out different roms today just playing around when i decided i wanted to go back to cm7 from cm6.1 first i tried to just restore a backup of the cm7 i made and it just brought me back to 6.1 o i thought i would reflash the passimg i have for android 2.2 which worked rooted the hole 9 them i went to download cm7 through clockwork,it downloaded in like 2 seconds and began its install everything was fine until it started to boot up and now it just stuck playing the cm7 loading screen over and over again,got any ideas as to what i can do?should i just power off or do a battery pull and reboot?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hold down power, vol down, and trackball. Get into recovery. Wipe, and try again...

Wicked thanks

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links