Miui install?

This is a discussion on Miui install? within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; You need to study up on it by reading op page and last few dozen pages You need a 1gb 0 swap ext3 or 4--I ...

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Miui install?

You need to study up on it by reading op page and last few dozen pages

You need a 1gb 0 swap ext3 or 4--I have ext 3 and doing ok

I format my sdcard outside phone with sdformatter

I use Temasek's System Wipe zip, flashed from recovery 3X, before I do the full 5X data/all cache wipes

[NIGHTLY][ROM] [GRJ22] CyanogenMod 7 for vendor Passion (HTC Nexus One) - Page 1767 - xda-developers

This is a huge rom, well over 200mb zipped

Amon or CW doesn't wipe system well enough and things get left behind that can cause problems esp with these roms

Just FYI from experience

Definitely have a nandroid--these roms have messed with my sdcard in the past--this one is running good atm

Did you dl 1.2, the main/latest version and 1.4 is an incremental to flash over it
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

I haven't flashed using amon ra for awhile so I have a question. Can I use amon ra recovery to flash without having a usable power button? For some reason I think I cant, and thus I'm stuck using ROM Manager and CWM to flash. I really want to try MIUI again, but have fears that I may leave my phone a brick until the power button issue is fixed.

Dude,

You can use Quick Boot from market

But, if you ever get stuck where you need to 3 finger to get to bootloader, you're stuck, AFAIK
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

I'm pretty sure its all trackball and volume buttons,ill let you know for sure when I reflash later,but I was looking through rommanager and they now have miui.us as a download,which wasn't there yesterday so I'm not sure if its cause I'm running miui or it was just added

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

The 3 finger is pwr/vol-/tb all at same time--boots to bootloader--then you can go to recovery--sometimes a last resort

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by 40ftcobb View Post
    I'm pretty sure its all trackball and volume buttons,ill let you know for sure when I reflash later,but I was looking through rommanager and they now have miui.us as a download,which wasn't there yesterday so I'm not sure if its cause I'm running miui or it was just added

But on the downside I'm not finding a TB wake within miui,upside no GPS issues with miui

It's there, I used it--scour thru your options--I am on Sense now and can't look it up

MIUI is a bit different on their settings layout

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Ya its there,under button options lol imagine that,yep its gonna take some getting use to that's for sure.

Glad you got it--

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Thanks guys.

I have quickboot already. So I'm wrong in assuming that navigating recovery with quickboot is different than amon ra and CWM in that I won't have to use the power button to select options in recovery?

In both of them you use the volume rocker to highlight an option and the power button to select it, or am I remembering incorrectly?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links