need help going back to stock

This is a discussion on need help going back to stock within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; i need to know what i need to go back to stock cos im selling my Nexus One to a guy who dosnt know a ...

Thread: need help going back to stock

need help going back to stock

i need to know what i need to go back to stock cos im selling my Nexus One to a guy who dosnt know a lot of phones and don know how to update customs roms....

hmm i was thinking that i can give him stock nexus one to get the OTA from google or just reflash CM7 and tell him to download the free ROM Manager to get the updates for CM7...

which option would be better??? :S

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You can get the gingerbread passimg right off the HTC developer site and flash that
    Google it,its easy

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

i know... but dont know if i need stock recovery and that stuff... and dont know if i give him the phone stock or with CM7 and ROM Manager to update the rom

Quote Originally Posted by 40ftcobb View Post
    You can get the gingerbread passimg right off the HTC developer site and flash that
    Google it,its easy

i posted this here cos i thought that the people here was nicer than the people on xda... but i think i was wrong

I think you're the one who's wrong, Budske. And I also think you've been around here long enough to know better.

i already have the stock rom 2.3.4 for the nexus one, i google it, but i wanted t know if i need the stock recovery and all the stuff to get the google OTAs and i wanted to know what should be better, stock or cm7 + rom manager to a guy who want a good phone, but dont know nothing about custom roms, recovery and that kind of stuff

So give him stock,if he wants to learn the rest point him in this direction,ands what exactly do you mean?was I rude or something? If so I ,didn't mean to be

If you restore with the passimg method it will restore the recovery, radio, etc. Complete Stock. You should be good to go once complete...

If the new owner wants to root, give him a link to this site... xD

Quote Originally Posted by danger-rat View Post
    If you restore with the passimg method it will restore the recovery, radio, etc. Complete Stock. You should be good to go once complete...

If the new owner wants to root, give him a link to this site... xD
    he dosnt know what root means i think.... XD and he dont understand english

You could also give it to him with a rooted stock image with custom recovery, that way he can decide for himself?

If he doesn't know what root is, I doubt he cares, though?

Probably easier to just go back to stock...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links