Cm7.0.3

This is a discussion on Cm7.0.3 within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; My thoughts. Battery - worse than any previous CM7 release since RC 2 Phone Wonk - worse than ANY CM7 Coolness - Love the home ...

Thread: Cm7.0.3

Cm7.0.3

My thoughts.

Battery - worse than any previous CM7 release since RC 2
    Phone Wonk - worse than ANY CM7
    Coolness - Love the home screen continuous scroll (Or is that ADW EX), new ringtones, smooth UI and video camera.
    Also - I've had to clear my cache and/or reboot several times due to the touchscreen locking up, wrong item popping up when touched, and very long delays.

Overall. Pretty disappointed. I'm going to rollback the clock. The video camera is not worth the phone wonk and overall wonkiness. I'll try dewonkificator again, but that is an app, I'd just as soon not have to use.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by dudewithaplan View Post
    My thoughts.

Battery - worse than any previous CM7 release since RC 2
    Phone Wonk - worse than ANY CM7
    Coolness - Love the home screen continuous scroll (Or is that ADW EX), new ringtones, smooth UI and video camera.
    Also - I've had to clear my cache and/or reboot several times due to the touchscreen locking up, wrong item popping up when touched, and very long delays.

Overall. Pretty disappointed. I'm going to rollback the clock. The video camera is not worth the phone wonk and overall wonkiness. I'll try dewonkificator again, but that is an app, I'd just as soon not have to use.
    So weird. My battery is better on 7.0.3 than on any of the previous CM7 RCs or stable builds and I haven't had noticeably more lock ups. Can't speak to the wonk as I haven't tried not using dewonkificator with any of the builds.

I believe the wonk may be fixed...
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1079931

I thought it was fixed with this build, the first few days there was no wonk whatsoever. Unfortunately it came back with avengence. Or was it just me thinking it was gone?

Unwed to try nightlies.

Hm. Totally different phone, but CM7.0.3 battery life on my Inspire isn't any different from CM7.0.0

--> Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

- Our handicapped puppy -

*Follow me on Twitter

EASY ROOT + CUSTOM KERNEL FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS ----> HERE

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links