how to fully enable apps2SD

This is a discussion on how to fully enable apps2SD within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; I'm on CM7.0.3 with rom manager and clockworks mod, one click root with a 8gb class 4 card. I have about 20-30 apps and only ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to fully enable apps2SD

how to fully enable apps2SD

I'm on CM7.0.3 with rom manager and clockworks mod, one click root with a 8gb class 4 card.

I have about 20-30 apps and only 20mb free of storage space on the phone, I'm using the phone's default apps2sd where it allows me to move only certain apps to the card.

But now i'm out of space and i want to fully enable apps2sd. I'm thought it should of automatically done this.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

That doesn't sound right...
    Download DiskUsage and see where all your memory is going.

maybe i'm not using the correct wording and etc.

right now if i download a app, it goes directly on the phone's memory. under applications i click onto detail and SOME apps have option to "move to SD"
    and thats how i move them over.

i've even used a app called " apps2sd free" and it wouldn't move the apps stating "phone only apps"

apps like tapatalk, tunein radio, google voice, pageonce, facebook wont move over.

things like pandora, paypal, gasbuddy, autozone, live score, dropbox did.

this is what showed up.

i remember back when i had my mytouch 3g, i had to type a command into terminal to activate app2sd but then again the mytouch was WAY WAY back
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by turtle* View Post
    maybe i'm not using the correct wording and etc.

right now if i download a app, it goes directly on the phone's memory. under applications i click onto detail and SOME apps have option to "move to SD"
    and thats how i move them over.

i've even used a app called " apps2sd free" and it wouldn't move the apps stating "phone only apps"

apps like tapatalk, tunein radio, google voice, pageonce, facebook wont move over.

things like pandora, paypal, gasbuddy, autozone, live score, dropbox did.
    I'm running CM7 (nightly 106) and I can move tapatalk, tunein radio, google voice and facebook. I have moved tapatalk back to the phone because I use a tapatalk widget on one of my home screens.

Some apps won't move, but those are fine.

if i can move facebook that should fix my issue because its like 21mb.

I really dont care too much about apps2sd but i got really annoyed recently when i got the message where i cant download anymore because of lack of space on the phone.

some apps dont work well on the card, thats a given. But i'm not sure why i'm not able to move it over. Its always been like this since day one.

would this be a rom issue, phone issue, or what issue could this be? I've been meaning to try MIUIrom's.

if i can move facebook that should fix my issue because its like 21mb. <cut>
    the facebook app is no where near 21MB. I moved it back to the phone and it was a total of 6.88MB (program and data).

What version are you running? (mine is 1.5.4)

Same version

Sent from my Nexus One

I'm running miui 1.5.27,I have aprox 85-90 downloaded apps,39mb of used space with 157mb of free space.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I'm on CM7.0.3 with rom manager and clockworks mod, one click root with a 8gb class 4 card.

I have about 20-30 apps and only 20mb free of storage space on the phone, I'm using the phone's default apps2sd where it allows me to move only certain apps to the card.

But now i'm out of space and i want to fully enable apps2sd. I'm thought it should of automatically done this.

Have you tried to install a2sd? It works on CM7. I still have more than 140 Mb free with more than 20apps installed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links