What roms do you run?

This is a discussion on What roms do you run? within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Having said I like MIUI and have been using it for the past several months, I took a bunch of pictures on the weekend and ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What roms do you run?

Having said I like MIUI and have been using it for the past several months, I took a bunch of pictures on the weekend and they look really pathetic. Older pics looks nice and sharp but these look dull and washed out... as if they came from an old 2MP camera or something.

What's the quality of the CM7 pics? I mean really looking at the pictures and being picky about quality. That's enough to make me try CM7 again.

Did you check the settings? I messed around and made some changes. Now it takes beautiful pictures. I am on CM7.0.3, but never had camera problems on miui.

I'm going to give CM7 another try. It doesn't hurt to try

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    im considering swapping to miui, they have some pretty slick themes there.
    Just wipe and flash i assume.

ROM & Rooting

Quote Originally Posted by danger-rat View Post
    I'm running with CM (I think it's nightly 143).

There's a few key features that I can't do without; a good example being the 2G, 3G and 2G/3G toggle. As far as version goes, I always flash the stable and RCs, and if something new pops up in the nightlies I'll flash that (143 was the first 2.3.5). After that, I flash nice round numbers if I get bored (150 will probably be the next)...

Tried MIUI quite a few times but could never get into the look and feel, and found myself installing my usual launcher with all the usual settings, just trying to make it feel like home again...
    Hi...
    After rooting the internal memory continues to be between 20mb to 27mb. Sometimes it also goes below 20mb. All possible apps are on SD card. What could be the reason?
    I hear about ROM. What is it I don't know? People talk about changing ROM and downloading etc...please help?

If you want to put all you apps on the SD card you have 2 options one is to make an ext partition and flash something like Darktremor that will move your data there or you go in the market and install app2SD enabler or something like that. I recommend the ext partition but the app2SD enabler is allot simpler.

I run CM7 latest nightly (157 as of now).

I recently try a beta app call Boot Manager, let me load up to 4 other roms on the SD card and boot from there.

I installed and try a version of MIUI, it's a good rom but I'm just so use to the features CM offer.
    Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED
    Cyanogen Mod Nightly ROM

I currently run MIUI.

In the past:
    * Ran Cyanogen first, great leap from stock lots of stuff and compatibility... haven't ran CM7 though (only the RC)
    * Ran older MIUI, the ones based on Froyo. Was my daily for a long time because it had great battery life.
    * I've tried the sense ports, the sense 3.0 weather apps are nice, but the graphics glitched annoyed me and lack of some features was a turn off...
    * Tried some random "pure" google roms... kinda like cyanogen really.

I'm still on MIUI just because its a great "package". its stable, its pretty (I dislike the Ios style launcher, but I have a folder with all the apps and now its my drawer).

Person preference really. I still update my MIUI weekly ^^
    Galaxy Nexus? I like Nexus prime more. Even the code name "Maguro" seemed cooler.

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    btw do you get 720p video recording on MIUI?
    i was pulled from cm7 :|

Bounced back and forth between cm7 & miui.decided to stay on miui due to stability

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links