Help flashing RCADS MIX HD

This is a discussion on Help flashing RCADS MIX HD within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey all, I've been using custom roms ever since i got my nexus one and i've never had any problems installing any. Cyanogenmod, Miui, Modaco ...

Thread: Help flashing RCADS MIX HD

Angry Help flashing RCADS MIX HD

Hey all,
    I've been using custom roms ever since i got my nexus one and i've never had any problems installing any.
    Cyanogenmod, Miui, Modaco Sense, etc…

I'm using cyanogenmod 7 atm…

Getting to the point…
    I've seen the sense 3.0 rom - RCADS MIX HD 2.3.3 - and i thought about trying it out. - [ROM] RCADSmixHD[gbSENSE2.1,3.0,720p,tb unlock] v1.6 (3.0 lock):[26/july/11] - xda-developers
    so… did the usual stuff… nandroid backup. clear cache, then chose to install the rom.

I keep on getting an error message, cuz the signature failed, i switched off the signature check… and started… then another error telling me insufficient space… even though i have more than 1GB that is required on sdcard.

looked up a few googles… and some said Amon Recovery might work - nope
    tried again with clockwork - and it ran for a few… then crashed with E:Can't symlink /system/xbin/readlink
    E:Failure at line 274:
    symlink busybox SYSTEM:xbin/readlink

long story short…
    Is it possible for someone to make a vid or description of how to get this thing working??
    wanna give sense UI 3.0 a shot and this might be it…

Thanks in advance
    Wacrack.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Did you follow this step 3?

3. sd-ext3/4: 1gb [you can create it with amon ra itself, and then convert ext2 to ext3 and themn ext3 to ext4]
    ext partition more than 1gb is useless... practically no use at all..
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

aw… awesome works like a charm, thnx =)
    didnt read the sd-ext part =)
    up and runnin

oh, the simple things we miss when flashing

It is a great rom with the exception of the glitches and battery life if running animated lockscreen--but, the lockscreen is so damn cool, esp weather--
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

the rom has great potentials… but until it runs smoother and less glitching goes on especially when typin… im stickin with Cyanogenmod; although that Rom did something great for me… it made me learn how to use sd-ext =p
    now, i have absolutely no troubles with apps on my internal memory )
    agreed - weather lockscreen is awesome

I don't think glitches will get fixed till kernel source code is out--I have backed off it for the time being

Only thing I don't like on Sense is Calendar--much prefer AOSP one
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links