Noob wants to unlock his Nexus One -- Will pay for help!

This is a discussion on Noob wants to unlock his Nexus One -- Will pay for help! within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi all, I just moved out of the USA and discovered I needed to unlock my T-mobile Nexus One in order to hook it up ...

Thread: Noob wants to unlock his Nexus One -- Will pay for help!

Noob wants to unlock his Nexus One -- Will pay for help!

Hi all, I just moved out of the USA and discovered I needed to unlock my T-mobile Nexus One in order to hook it up to new service. I called T-mobile but the idiots couldn't even find my model type and said it could take up to two weeks for them to contact HTC and get me the code. I tried to take it to a local tech shop but they lied to me about the price and wasted my time and I refuse to go back. I'm determined to do it myself (or with your help please?).

I've been reading around the web trying to figure out what I need to do for days now but I'm afraid it's all a bit over my head. I saw a guide on youtube but it uses terms I don't understand and leaves me with other questions. I downloaded fastboot and android SKD to my computer but I don't know what to do with them. Am I supposed to put them on my phone? How do I do that? What does it mean to flash something on the phone? Basically, I'm really afraid I'm going to break it while trying. Do I even need to root it to unlock it? I can't figure that out. Is there a guide for total phone noobs anywhere out there?

More importantly, I really want to get this done ASAP so I can have my phone up and running to apartment hunt. Would any of you be kind enough to do a skype call with me and tell me how to do this step by step? I will send you $15 USD on Paypal for your troubles and of course I accept all responsibility if something goes wrong. If you're willing please PM me your Skype name and I will add you. I hope that offer is not against the rules or something. I am 100% genuine here and not trying to scam anyone!

Thanks!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I would try another CS Rep, maybe a level up--call retention and see if they will help to not lose you

Or, get a prepaid till they get you the code

I don't trust the web based unlockers--but may be wrong
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

If u installed sdk ur mobile must be detected by PC and in command prompt just type adb devices it gives something like
    LIST OF DEVICES ATTACHED
    HTC-XXXXXXXXXXX
    is this done

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links