S-Off Nexus One

This is a discussion on S-Off Nexus One within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; I think you have to install Basic BR.exe first, BR .exe http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28338566/BlackRose.exe You open that while phone is plugged in and debugging selected, adb sdk ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: S-Off Nexus One

I think you have to install Basic BR.exe first,

BR .exe
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28338566/BlackRose.exe

You open that while phone is plugged in and debugging selected, adb sdk needs installed. If it says virus, ignore. It will prompt you thru install and will go to bootloader and show s-off.

I think at this point you can dl any brcust version you want, extract and open with splhexeditor:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28338566/SPL...tor_111006.exe

Then repartition for rom you want. Save as .nbo. Any name you want to tools if you cd there in command window.

Then cd to that folder and flash thru fastboot per my above instructions. You need to fresh flash the rom with full multi wipes, including System.

Bootloader screen will show latest version as date and remain s-off

This is for windows and you may want to confirm this on BR site. As I am in hurry to get to work and hope I didn't miss anything--backup first.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Ken,

Thanks for asking those questions on the XDA forum. As soon as I get some quiet time (wife and son at school), I will have another read and take the leap.
    In the mean time I am gonna try to re-familiarize myself with fastboot from back in the day. Again very much appreciated. Plus I will have to ask on XDA about doing this on a Mac. Dont think the .exe file will work on a Mac (not certain though).

DG
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

DragonGunner

No Problem DG

Not sure on Mac myself

You may be able to do it all thru linux, I think thta is what Mac uses. And not use the Installer
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

DG,

Also there is some linux mention on OP page under GO

GO is, I think, the go.lol file in the binary folder put on pc when you open BR. Mine are all in my download folder. Never moved them. There is also some mention of it thru out thread.

At least a starting point till you get some replies on thread.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

DG--

Did you give up on BlackRose--

Here is link posted by OP to someone else on a Mac--posts are at end of thread

It is Greek to me and may be of no help--but,

Ken

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Another advantage for using this hboot is that the last couple versions allow you to use the trackball in bootloader, saving on pwr key usage

Ken

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Thanks Ken. No I havent given up on hboot yet and I believe that I can get it done. I have been so busy lately at home (R&R from Iraq) that I havent had time to really read as much on it as I would like. I have downloaded all the necessary files concerned and will most likely get it done once I get back to work where its a little more quiet in my room. I will most def keep you posted on my results (good or bad).
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

DragonGunner

Well from one old/retired Military codger to a younger one --take care of yourself and family. Plenty of helpful peolple on that thread. Another Senior Member just asked about Mac also--

Ken

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links