Best ROM for me?

This is a discussion on Best ROM for me? within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Is OxgeN1mod a good ROM? Better than CM7? Pros/Cons with OzygeN1mod?...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best ROM for me?

Is OxgeN1mod a good ROM? Better than CM7?

Pros/Cons with OzygeN1mod?

They all do about the same for me

just try them out
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Ok, so I've flashed the OxygeN1mod and I feel it's not a good rom for me, I don't like it.

I want to flash one of those Sense-based roms and there are two which I have been looking into:

HyperSense
    RevolutionN

Which do you think is the best Sense-rom?

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyGuy158 View Post
    Ok, so I've flashed the OxygeN1mod and I feel it's not a good rom for me, I don't like it.

I want to flash one of those Sense-based roms and there are two which I have been looking into:

HyperSense
    RevolutionN

Which do you think is the best Sense-rom?
    I have been following the Revolution rom. It looks really nice so far. I love sense roms. I haven't messed with the blackrose Hboot or the other stuff they need to do to get it to work but Ken (Rugmankc) says it is pretty easy. If you try it, let us know how you like it and how hard or easy it was! Have a good one...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

So I tried revolution and I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. Installing it was a pain in my lower backside but running it was easy. It looked good, though, but that rom was definitely not for me.

Turns out the perfect rom for me as of now is either CM7 or some CM7-based rom. Currently, I run KGP-Neok-Nexroid-ExtremeS v6.1. Based om CM7 and I love it!

I will run this rom until there is a stable ICS rom out there.

So I tried revolution and I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. Installing it was a pain in my lower backside but running it was easy. It looked good, though, but that rom was definitely not for me.

Turns out the perfect rom for me as of now is either CM7 or some CM7-based rom. Currently, I run KGP-Neok-Nexroid-ExtremeS v6.1. Based om CM7 and I love it!

WOW you have been busy since I was here last!

So you like the KGP-Neok-Nexroid-ExtremeS v6.1 Have you had any trouble with mms or sms on that rom? Does everything seem to be working good? What is different between it and CM7?
    Glad you like it. I think we are all waiting on CM9 to appear now.

Take care. Thanks for the info!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post

WOW you have been busy since I was here last!

So you like the KGP-Neok-Nexroid-ExtremeS v6.1 Have you had any trouble with mms or sms on that rom? Does everything seem to be working good? What is different between it and CM7?
    Glad you like it. I think we are all waiting on CM9 to appear now.

Take care. Thanks for the info!
    Yeah, I kinda have, haha. I've put my phone through a fair lot this past week as I'm searching for the perfect rom for me that isn't an ota.

Sending texts with the rom works as with all roms, perfect. I have not tried to send any mms's as I'm not that kind of a person. Everything seems to be working and this is pretty much the official cm7 except that this is just a tad faster, features the touch of the user KGP over at xda and this is updated

I have been running this for two days with 1190mhz overclock and it's incredibly fast, as stable as far as an aosp-build goes with not being an ota-build. Battery life suits me just fine. Will last ~2 days with normal use and maybe 1 day with really heavy use.

I recharge my phone every night so battery-wise it's ok. With this overclock, the phone will run hot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links