Medroid Blackrose

This is a discussion on Medroid Blackrose within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; I want to flash ICS, but I don't really want to flash a new HBOOT/radio/partition. I've tried texasice miniskirt, and I like it, but it's ...

Thread: Medroid Blackrose

Medroid Blackrose

I want to flash ICS, but I don't really want to flash a new HBOOT/radio/partition. I've tried texasice miniskirt, and I like it, but it's missing a bunch of features. Does anyone know if Medroid 4.2 requires blackrose partiton?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

If you read OP page it is specific in requirements, radio etc

If you are not comfortable doing those then I would hold off

If you attempt, read blackrose thread carefully until you totally understand it and changing of hboot partitions. Pages 20 thru 35 have lots of good inf

Same for Medroid thread

Blackrose is easier if you are familiar with fastboot commands and do it all thru command terminal instead of blackrose installer, that info is

If you are familiar with everything including flashing radios, hboots, etc, it is is very stable and CM9 features give you a great rom

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

The steps shd be like
    1. Install custom blackrose bootloader.
    2. Flash custom ics partiton hboot.
    3. Flash recovery
    4. Flash rom
    Pls correct me if i am wrong.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links