localization Nexus one

This is a discussion on localization Nexus one within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi all, I am really excited to get my hand on Nexus One. One thin i really want is getting procedures on localizing Nexus One ...

Thread: localization Nexus one

localization Nexus one

Hi all,

I am really excited to get my hand on Nexus One. One thin i really want is getting procedures on localizing Nexus One to other languages. I have done it for Cupcake for my own language, Lao, but sure if itis different processes.
    Please join me ...modling Android is fun.

Thanks,
    Lanux

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by laonux View Post
    Hi all,

I am really excited to get my hand on Nexus One. One thin i really want is getting procedures on localizing Nexus One to other languages. I have done it for Cupcake for my own language, Lao, but sure if itis different processes.
    Please join me ...modling Android is fun.

Thanks,
    Lanux
    The Nexus One is running the newest version of Android (2.1) currently which will also be running on other phones eventually. I think the procedures to do the localization is likely the same, so you should be able to do something easily.

stolen Nexus

hi guys! I ve been stolen my brand new phone about a month ago and I d like to know if there s any process to localize it.. actually it comes to my mind as I got few msgs from google lattitude whereas I don t own no Nexus any long X(
    regards

Did you have any sort of security software loaded on it? I know that Lookout will let you locate the phone through their website, and also lock it and/or erase your personal data. I'm sure some of the others do too.

If you didn't have that, I'm pretty sure you're out of luck.

I'll welcome you to the forum, too, but I suspect you won't be here long.

THX FO UR REPLY I d be a fan of that forum if only I still had my Nexus...sniffff x(

Yeah, I'm really sorry about your loss...I love my Nexus!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links