The Unlockr

This is a discussion on The Unlockr within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; How To: Root the Nexus One (Updated 01.08.10) | The Unlockr What do you guys think? I'm not to quick to root my Nexus. I ...

Thread: The Unlockr

The Unlockr

How To: Root the Nexus One (Updated 01.08.10) | The Unlockr

What do you guys think? I'm not to quick to root my Nexus. I mean it's an awesome phone, why mess with it. What are you guys gonna do?
    " When the going gets weird, the weird turn PRO! "

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

It's your choice. I unlocked my bootloader and rooted it within an hour of owning it.

Quote Originally Posted by Carloswithac View Post
    It's your choice. I unlocked my bootloader and rooted it within an hour of owning it.
    I laughed when I read this because it reminded me of how non-techy I am. I rooted my original G1. All went well for a while. I updated the ROM several times. One day I went to update again and, you guessed it, BRICKED! I wish I shared your tech savvy, but I know I have no business messing with such things. I really knew it at the time, but I had my iPhone as a back-up, so I figured I would give it a try. Anyway, I won't be so brave with the N1.

I'm not gonna touch mine for a while at least.. Got to be some great + for me to do that! :D

Quote Originally Posted by barnettj View Post
    I laughed when I read this because it reminded me of how non-techy I am. I rooted my original G1. All went well for a while. I updated the ROM several times. One day I went to update again and, you guessed it, BRICKED! I wish I shared your tech savvy, but I know I have no business messing with such things. I really knew it at the time, but I had my iPhone as a back-up, so I figured I would give it a try. Anyway, I won't be so brave with the N1.
    I didn't know anything when I first got my G1. After a lot of reading and experimenting in the last year I'm getting the hang of it.

Quote Originally Posted by barnettj View Post
    I'm soooo with you, man! It was a ***** to get my My Touch rooted. I needed a lot of help from the guys at the T Mobile forum. And then the updates! I can never find the downloads and if I do there's technical jargon that I don't understand, thus I'm like trying to upgrade my phone.
    I'll think about it. If I root is the link I posted from the unlockr the way to root the nexus?????
    " When the going gets weird, the weird turn PRO! "

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links