How to hack Nexus One to enable multi-touch.

This is a discussion on How to hack Nexus One to enable multi-touch. within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Multi-Touch is an important feature for almost everyone and looks like Google forgotten to enable it.But luckily for us we got a few programmers that ...

Thread: How to hack Nexus One to enable multi-touch.

How to hack Nexus One to enable multi-touch.

Multi-Touch is an important feature for almost everyone and looks like Google forgotten to enable it.But luckily for us we got a few programmers that wrote a tutorial on this site,however this should be enabled by manufacturers not by users:
    How to: Get multi-touch on Nexus One

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

.......beautiful, thank you!

No problem.

mah
    Interesting (albeit short on details -- meaning I'd like to know what I'm getting into before I start it, rather than the "check it out as you go" process this requires), however...

The gist of the article seems to be: replace your ROM, then go install some programs that are in the market and take advantage of multi-touch.

The Nexus-1 supports multi-touch out of the box; no hack necessary. All you need is applications that support it too; the complaint is that Google didn't rewrite their included applications to take advantage of multi-touch.

Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by mah View Post
    Interesting (albeit short on details -- meaning I'd like to know what I'm getting into before I start it, rather than the "check it out as you go" process this requires), however...

The gist of the article seems to be: replace your ROM, then go install some programs that are in the market and take advantage of multi-touch.

The Nexus-1 supports multi-touch out of the box; no hack necessary. All you need is applications that support it too; the complaint is that Google didn't rewrite their included applications to take advantage of multi-touch.

Am I missing something?

You're not missing a thing. I don't get why some people don't read more - this has been beaten to death already.
    Rooted Nexus One

i just did it yaay :D its pretty easy i just used the one in the unlockr website

I'm glad that this tutorial helped you.

SMart on google part. Make the hardware capable but leave this software to haxors, then goggle cant get sued by apple

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links