Multi-touch out-of-the box

This is a discussion on Multi-touch out-of-the box within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey Guys! I am absolutely new to this forum and also to my N1. Just got it yesterday, a buddy of mine brought it from ...

Thread: Multi-touch out-of-the box

Multi-touch out-of-the box

Hey Guys!

I am absolutely new to this forum and also to my N1. Just got it yesterday, a buddy of mine brought it from the states, I am in Germany. So here are my observations so far:

Nice and neat phone, SIM unlocked as expected so I put my SIM in and ready to go, the battery was pre-charged with up to about 30%. Here is what I noticed my N1 has multi-touch enabled out-of-the box don't need to flash or update anything. If multi-touch for you is using two fingers and zooming in a webpage or a picture then my N1 does that out-of-the box.

Here are the details from my phone:

Firmware Version:
    2.1-update1

Baseband version
    32.24.00.22U_4.03.00.21_2

Kernel version
    2.6.29-01117-g4bc62c2android-build@apa26#1

Build Number
    ERE27

Just thought I post this here.

Cheers,
    Pashii

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Pashii View Post
    Hey Guys!

I am absolutely new to this forum and also to my N1. Just got it yesterday, a buddy of mine brought it from the states, I am in Germany. So here are my observations so far:

Nice and neat phone, SIM unlocked as expected so I put my SIM in and ready to go, the battery was pre-charged with up to about 30%. Here is what I noticed my N1 has multi-touch enabled out-of-the box don't need to flash or update anything. If multi-touch for you is using two fingers and zooming in a webpage or a picture then my N1 does that out-of-the box.

Here are the details from my phone:

Firmware Version:
    2.1-update1

Baseband version
    32.24.00.22U_4.03.00.21_2

Kernel version
    2.6.29-01117-g4bc62c2android-build@apa26#1

Build Number
    ERE27

Just thought I post this here.

Cheers,
    Pashii
    2.1-update1 enabled multi-touch
    I WANT IT ALL, And I want it delivered by cute, naked women.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links