HTC Desire Rom coming to the N1 soon

This is a discussion on HTC Desire Rom coming to the N1 soon within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; It worked great for me except for Bluetooth. I loved the look and feel of it but not being able to connect to my cars ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HTC Desire Rom coming to the N1 soon

It worked great for me except for Bluetooth. I loved the look and feel of it but not being able to connect to my cars b/tooth was a big problem. If that gets fixed, I'll be right back to it.

anybody have any problems with a bunch of force closing in a row? when i flashed it it was fine but when i rebooted it it just started doing it

Quote Originally Posted by xrEminiscex View Post
    anybody have any problems with a bunch of force closing in a row? when i flashed it it was fine but when i rebooted it it just started doing it
    did you wipe data and the dalvik cache before flashing? if your previous ROM was not the Modaco Desire version, then you HAVE TO wipe before flashing.

Quote Originally Posted by cortez.i View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xrEminiscex View Post
    did you wipe data and the dalvik cache before flashing? if your previous ROM was not the Modaco Desire version, then you HAVE TO wipe before flashing.
    yuup wiped it, flashed rom, and ran titanium restore and it was fine but after i reboot it i get bombarded with force closes

could it be something to do with your Titanium restore? did you try using the ROM without the Titanium restore? i start from scratch with each flash - for some this can be painful - but it's provided a stable experience for me. i still have the BT issues, but no FC's, no problems with the LED's, trackball, button backlights, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by cortez.i View Post
    could it be something to do with your Titanium restore? did you try using the ROM without the Titanium restore? i start from scratch with each flash - for some this can be painful - but it's provided a stable experience for me. i still have the BT issues, but no FC's, no problems with the LED's, trackball, button backlights, etc.
    yeah that's what i was thinking.. err soo many apps though lol. ill try that and see if i have anymore problems. thanx

yeah it was just the restore. i guess i didnt realize that i restored some of the settings too and it completely screwed it

Quote Originally Posted by Joshhawaii View Post
    I would also like to know how stable the Desire rom that's out now is.
    it is NOT stable enough to use it as a main ROM I think, that's what paul's writing. But well, v10 to 12 has been really stable

I see some of you already tried it^^ cba to wipe my N1, sticking with CyanogenMod for a while I guess
    Follow me on Twitter @xPatriick
    Feel free to buy me a beer if I helped you
    This is what I use on my Nexus One (ROM, Kernel, special Apps)

its pretty stable to me. i use it as my main rom and im pretty happy with it

its actually a stable rom, minus some issues with Bluetooth and camera flash.
    Otherwise i love the sense UI.
    Battery life seems to be also another issue for me

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links