:D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D

This is a discussion on :D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by Sophia Originally Posted by Zindol The 3 files I need copied to my SDCards root are the cyanogen ROM, recovery image and ...

View Poll Results: Do you think that someone within Apple intentionally doctored the photos?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • I believe the photos were intentionally doctored.

3 100.00%
  • I do not believe the photos were doctored on purpose. It could have been an accident.

0 0%
  • I am undecided until more evidence comes forth.

0 0%
Page 10 of 163 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: :D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zindol View Post
    The 3 files I need copied to my SDCards root are the cyanogen ROM, recovery image and google add on right?
    Yes, they are the ones

Although I found I had to put the recovery image on my Windows computer actually, because it will give an error message otherwise. Just put it in your tools folder and it will copy it for you when you enter the dos commands.
    Right, I saw that in the video as well. So just its just the ROM and google addon that go to the SD card. Hope thats the same with the succesion trakcball thing.

I need sleep though. My spelling is getting dodgy. Goodnight.

Yes, I think the trackball succession mod is installed in almost the same way as the image: copied into the tools folder and then copied over by typing a command.

Oh my, I just saw you are in LONDON ENGLAND! It's not even LATE for you, it's EARLY :D Good morning! :rofl3: Signing off too
    My sigs keep getting

wooooohooooo!!!!1 I'M BACK IN THE GAME. I took the advice thomaslkuo threw at me and just tried the fastboot method. My serial number came up so I'm good to go. Thanks too to Sophie for the encouragement. Its late here now so I'll finish off tommorow, don't want to be doing this half sleepy, so tommorow I'll make a list of the apps I downloaded so I can get them all back when I root. The 3 files I need copied to my SDCards root are the cyanogen ROM, recovery image and google add on right?

Much love.
    Recovery image needs to be on the same folder as your tools folder from your SDK. It does not need to go on your phone. The only thing you need on the root of your phone is Cyanogen's Rom and google addon.

Oh wow! I can't believe this thread jumped 5 pages in under a day!

It seems like everyyone is rooting their Nexus now! Ahaha! I'm glad I convinced some of you to root!

Theres too many pages to reply to everyone, but if you guys have issues rooting still, i can try to help.

I started to try to flash the Modaco Desire rom, but didn't want to deal with installing all my apps again. :P I prefer Cyanogen because it has the trackballs anyways.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Just my type of luck. I bricked my phone. I tried to boot it into recovery mode, instead of recovery mode i just got an android with a yellow exclamation mark. Took battery out and put it back in and now the green and orange light just keep flashing.

Why me?????????????????

Ok its not bricked, I got it back on. But its not going into recovery mode, it gave me the yellow exlcamation mark. Where am I going wrong? Anyway I can manually put it onto sd card and boot from there? My problem is booting into recovery mode. I keep getting the android with the exclamation mark.

Sofia: Have you tried Wifi tether on your iPod Touch? I'm itching to root and would love to be able to tether on my touch.

Ok its not bricked, I got it back on. But its not going into recovery mode, it gave me the yellow exlcamation mark. Where am I going wrong? Anyway I can manually put it onto sd card and boot from there? My problem is booting into recovery mode. I keep getting the android with the exclamation mark.
    To get into recovery you hold the volume down key and turn on phone, are you doing that?

Thomaslkuo is the 'man of the match' He just spoon fed me how to do it perfectly. Now I'm in the game! hahaha special thanks to tom and sophie for the encouragement coz I definately would have given up way back then!

Quote Originally Posted by techiegirl View Post
    Sofia: Have you tried Wifi tether on your iPod Touch? I'm itching to root and would love to be able to tether on my touch.
    I haven't yet... though I do see the option "Tether". I'm on a cheapie dataplan (mucho dollaro per MB) so I'm not about to try very soon either :D

Zindol, just read what you posted above me, WHOO HOOOO! Glad to hear it's all sorted :D I knew you'd do it!!!
    My sigs keep getting

Page 10 of 163 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links