:D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D

This is a discussion on :D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by D_Toma HTC will still take care of "HARDWARE" issues So trackball failure, screen starts flickring or banding, etc? This is awesome to ...

View Poll Results: Do you think that someone within Apple intentionally doctored the photos?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • I believe the photos were intentionally doctored.

3 100.00%
  • I do not believe the photos were doctored on purpose. It could have been an accident.

0 0%
  • I am undecided until more evidence comes forth.

0 0%
Page 119 of 163 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1623

Thread: :D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D

Quote Originally Posted by D_Toma View Post
    HTC will still take care of "HARDWARE" issues
    So trackball failure, screen starts flickring or banding, etc?

This is awesome to know.. this was my biggest fear in rooting!

What other issues are there? I mean if you damaged it, warranty wouldn't cover it whether it's rooted or not.

I guess it's HTC to decide what is considered "hardware" issue.

they will go through and analyze every possible reason as to why something isnt working. while on the phone with the rep i said and i quote," ok let me restore to the stock rom before i do the factory reset, im running a non stock rom." after determining that the software that i had on the phone did not affect the speaker he redirected me to process the exchange. ill be sending in the broken phone later today
    :nexusx: user since mid February 2010
    Rooted on March 10, 2010
    Cyanogen Latest
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    EPE54B
    Desire Camera
    OC-UV Kernel

Quote Originally Posted by techiegirl View Post
    What other issues are there? I mean if you damaged it, warranty wouldn't cover it whether it's rooted or not.

I agree with that if you break it, you are responsible.. I'm just thinking if the screen starts failing (flickering, banding - happened on my Blackberry Bold), or my track ball stops responding, or maybe the power button gets loose or something.. these issues are typically not root related.

they will go through and analyze every possible reason as to why something isnt working. while on the phone with the rep i said and i quote," ok let me restore to the stock rom before i do the factory reset, im running a non stock rom." after determining that the software that i had on the phone did not affect the speaker he redirected me to process the exchange. ill be sending in the broken phone later today
    This is great news to me. Thanks for filling us in. Were you dealing with HTC or Google?

Quote Originally Posted by itzjere View Post
    This is great news to me. Thanks for filling us in. Were you dealing with HTC or Google?

both actually, i called htc and they directed me to google to analyze the issue and once they determined it was hardware i was transfered back to HTC
    Rooted on March 10, 2010
    Cyanogen Latest
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    EPE54B
    Desire Camera
    OC-UV Kernel

Quote Originally Posted by techiegirl View Post

Techiegirl are you able to choose which apps you save to sdcard or will it save all of them to sdcard without option of changing?

both actually, i called htc and they directed me to google to analyze the issue and once they determined it was hardware i was transfered back to HTC
    Awesome. How quick is their service in both diagnosing the issue, and getting you an exchange unit?

Awesome. How quick is their service in both diagnosing the issue, and getting you an exchange unit?
    i called them on tuesday i believe, and i was into processing the exchange within about 20 mins. i had to call back the next day to finish the exchange because they required a deposit be put on a card until i send in the damaged device, and i didnt have it at the time. so i called back when i had the money on a card and it was shipped wed and i got it first thing this morning(friday). and i live in northwest indiana.
    Rooted on March 10, 2010
    Cyanogen Latest
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    EPE54B
    Desire Camera
    OC-UV Kernel

I have all the apps saved on SD. There's no option to choose where to save it. If you are using Cyan, I guess you can manually turn apps2sd on and off. I'm not positive about that though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zindol View Post
    Techiegirl are you able to choose which apps you save to sdcard or will it save all of them to sdcard without option of changing?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links