:D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D

This is a discussion on :D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by D_Toma Originally Posted by itzjere Originally Posted by D_Toma both actually, i called htc and they directed me to google to analyze ...

View Poll Results: Do you think that someone within Apple intentionally doctored the photos?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • I believe the photos were intentionally doctored.

3 100.00%
  • I do not believe the photos were doctored on purpose. It could have been an accident.

0 0%
  • I am undecided until more evidence comes forth.

0 0%
Page 120 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1623

Thread: :D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D

Quote Originally Posted by D_Toma View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by itzjere View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by D_Toma View Post

both actually, i called htc and they directed me to google to analyze the issue and once they determined it was hardware i was transfered back to HTC
    Awesome. How quick is their service in both diagnosing the issue, and getting you an exchange unit?
    i called them on tuesday i believe, and i was into processing the exchange within about 20 mins. i had to call back the next day to finish the exchange because they required a deposit be put on a card until i send in the damaged device, and i didnt have it at the time. so i called back when i had the money on a card and it was shipped wed and i got it first thing this morning(friday). and i live in northwest indiana.
    Excellent. Thanks for this info. I'm impressed with with both Google and HTC, and relieved that my warranty will still cover my concerns.

any apps2sd question reffer to thomaslquo
    also Zindol leave all your crucial apps like all the GAPPS on your phone so when u connect it to the computer and you mount sd card to transfer file or whatever only the other processes will be killed which isnt that bad at all.
    And yes you can put only whatever you choose on sd card, some1 said they only put large games on there like that 3d baseball game etc.
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

Nice. Thanks D1.

I rooted last night.
    Hardest part was....installing the usb drivers on windows. The rest was easy.

Not sure if this was already posted but over on xda there is a zip file for people who want to run Desire camera with Cyanogen's ROM. It's freaking sweet!!

Edit for link : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=652796

Quote Originally Posted by floridasrt View Post
    Not sure if this was already posted but over on xda there is a zip file for people who want to run Desire camera with Cyanogen's ROM. It's freaking sweet!!

I love that camera app on the desire rom. But I had to revert back to cyan rom cause desire rom did not function some of the features on my N1. So when I found out about the camera up for cyan this morning, I downloaded it and using it now. Just what I wanted on the camera. I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by blackstar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by floridasrt View Post

I love that camera app on the desire rom. But I had to revert back to cyan rom cause desire rom did not function some of the features on my N1. So when I found out about the camera up for cyan this morning, I downloaded it and using it now. Just what I wanted on the camera. I love it!
    Same here, there are several things that I love about the Desire ROM but... there are a several little issues that need to be worked out before I use it daily. The battery life was the main deal breaker.

For everbody that downloads the zip for the camera app, you can just flash it in Recovery Mode. Simple as that.
    AT&T 3G Nexus Uno
    -Froyo 2.2

do you then have both camera apps or does it replace the stock?

Replaces stock
    AT&T 3G Nexus Uno
    -Froyo 2.2

which file am I meant to get MCR 5.0.5.3? or the CM kitchen 5.0.5.3?

edit, also whats so good about the camera? Never used desire ROM.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links