:D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D

This is a discussion on :D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; @sophia, do you feel like CM makes you deplete the battery faster?...

View Poll Results: Do you think that someone within Apple intentionally doctored the photos?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • I believe the photos were intentionally doctored.

3 100.00%
  • I do not believe the photos were doctored on purpose. It could have been an accident.

0 0%
  • I am undecided until more evidence comes forth.

0 0%
Page 13 of 163 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: :D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D

@sophia, do you feel like CM makes you deplete the battery faster?

rooted is great but those who haven't yet might want to hold off. Supposedly a new build of 2.1 is coming to nexus one soon. Check out New Android 2.1 build coming soon to your favorite Nexus One ROM | Android Central

Quote Originally Posted by thomaslkuo View Post
    Actually I was surprised how long it lasted. Yesterday I played with it all day, and today a few hours, and finally it was at 20% or so and I charged it. It's early days of course, but I definitely don't feel it's changed for the worse. You?
    My sigs keep getting

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia View Post
    Actually I was surprised how long it lasted. Yesterday I played with it all day, and today a few hours, and finally it was at 20% or so and I charged it. It's early days of course, but I definitely don't feel it's changed for the worse. You?
    Wow what kind of battery do you have? If I play mine for a couple of hours itll be dead.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by disbj4ke View Post
    this thread makes me want to root for the speed. I'm scared ill brick my phone though. This is my first android phone so I'm still kind of a virgin to some aspects of the OS.
    I'll walk you through it, PM me and I will send you my gtalk account, ask Zindol, I walked him through it this morning in the middle of a sales meeting!:rofl3:

If you did that in a meeting then disbj4ke you have nothing to worry about. I was all panicking and stuff, then Thomas proper hooked me up, I was scared of bricking my phone too. You won't regret it.

:rofl3: @ helping me root in a sales meeting though...Respect!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zindol View Post
    I'm not sure why but its that exact reason I decided to root. By the time they bring all that in there will probably be a nexus two.
    Don't forget to share all the cool stuff you are going to do with this NEW ROOTED PHONE, because that was why NeonMonster started this thread to begin with... hahaha...
    The one thing I would recommend everyone to add is the Kspec theme. Very very nice. Here is a video with it...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgvK6O1Povo]YouTube - What's On Carlos' Nexus One - Kspec (Review)[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia View Post
    Maybe because it's rooted, so I play with it more so it seems to deplete much faster. I will let the initial excitement subside before I make a impartial assessment. hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    rooted is great but those who haven't yet might want to hold off. Supposedly a new build of 2.1 is coming to nexus one soon. Check out New Android 2.1 build coming soon to your favorite Nexus One ROM | Android Central

Another thread on the forum reported this new build three to four days ago, which is also why I decided to root, because it's been 3 weeks to a month since ERE36B came out, and Stock ROM hasn't even upgraded. By the time this new one comes out, the public will have missed completely the ERE36B. I hate waiting for OTA, it drives me nuts!

Additionally, the last line of the article: "Either way, look for it to make it into your favorite cooked Nexus One ROM any time now", I figure that Cyanogen will work the new build into his MOD, and we'll get that faster anyway!

I really thought about the whole to root or not to root thing too and for me it was totally worth doing just for the SPEED alone. The extra apps are just that - extra. This thing is so much faster than stock. I remember in the pre root era I got a bunch of memory managers trying to keep it snappy now it really is on steroids! Next step is trying out the modded cyo roms. Any of you guys have them on or will you be sticking with the stable rom for now?

Quote Originally Posted by bud760 View Post
    I really thought about the whole to root or not to root thing too and for me it was totally worth doing just for the SPEED alone. The extra apps are just that - extra. This thing is so much faster than stock. I remember in the pre root era I got a bunch of memory managers trying to keep it snappy now it really is on steroids! Next step is trying out the modded cyo roms. Any of you guys have them on or will you be sticking with the stable rom for now?
    The only thing tempting me at the moment is to try out kmobs overclocking stuff, I already got setcpu. Other than that I want to try Modaco's desire rom to get a glimpse of flash 10.1

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links