:D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D

This is a discussion on :D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by Gene2420 *Deep Breath* Beginning rooting process now! Good Luck! Let us know if you need anything...

View Poll Results: Do you think that someone within Apple intentionally doctored the photos?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • I believe the photos were intentionally doctored.

    3 100.00%
  • I do not believe the photos were doctored on purpose. It could have been an accident.

    0 0%
  • I am undecided until more evidence comes forth.

    0 0%
Page 146 of 163 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1623

Thread: :D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D

  1. #1451
    Member thechump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Gene2420 View Post
    *Deep Breath*

    Beginning rooting process now!
    Good Luck! Let us know if you need anything

  2. #1452
    Junior Member Gene2420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    18
    Thanks guys! Seems pretty easy so far I'm currently downloading the SDK tools

  3. #1453
    Junior Member Gene2420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    18
    ScottyPimpin's tutorial was really easy to follow!!!

    Rooting is complete...now all I need to do is flash Cyanogen and it looks like I'm done!

  4. #1454
    Junior Member Gene2420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    18
    7a. Download the latest cyanogen rom & Google Addon, place both .zip files on the root of your sd card. (do not extract the zip files)

    ^^For this step how do I go about putting it on the "root of my cd card"?

  5. #1455
    Senior Member tonybhoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    981
    Quote Originally Posted by Gene2420 View Post
    7a. Download the latest cyanogen rom & Google Addon, place both .zip files on the root of your sd card. (do not extract the zip files)

    ^^For this step how do I go about putting it on the "root of my cd card"?
    plug your usb in and mount,when you open to view files on your sd card thats you in the root of your card

  6. #1456
    Member thechump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by tonybhoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gene2420 View Post
    7a. Download the latest cyanogen rom & Google Addon, place both .zip files on the root of your sd card. (do not extract the zip files)

    ^^For this step how do I go about putting it on the "root of my cd card"?
    plug your usb in and mount,when you open to view files on your sd card thats you in the root of your card
    "Root" as in "not in some other folder on the SD card". Just copy it onto the SD card and you're good to go.

  7. #1457
    Junior Member Gene2420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    18
    WOO HOO!!

    ROOTED AND DONE!

    Thanks for all the help here guys! This thread is a big help with allt he previous posts as well :]

  8. #1458
    Member thechump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Gene2420 View Post
    WOO HOO!!

    ROOTED AND DONE!

    Thanks for all the help here guys! This thread is a big help with allt he previous posts as well :]

    Congrats!!! Now start playing with themes!

  9. #1459
    Junior Member Gene2420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by thechump View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gene2420 View Post
    WOO HOO!!

    ROOTED AND DONE!

    Thanks for all the help here guys! This thread is a big help with allt he previous posts as well :]

    Congrats!!! Now start playing with themes!
    Now how do I do that lol. I'm rooted, but now I have no idea what to do!
    One thing is for sure, Cyanogen is much much much faster than the stock

  10. #1460
    Senior Member Zindol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    660
    A lot of themes you can just flash them like you did the ROM. But make sure you do a nandroid backup first incase you don't like the theme.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Lost the movie Avatar
    By DF Member in forum Samsung Vibrant
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 08:10 AM
  2. contacts straight to voicemail???
    By Epic Forums User in forum Samsung Epic 4G
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-09-2010, 11:07 AM
  3. Samsung Epic 4G - Already Rooted!
    By Epic Forums User in forum Samsung Epic 4G
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 08:26 PM

Search tags for this page

can galaxy tab 10 play mafia wars

,

what does rooting a nexus d

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum