:D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D

This is a discussion on :D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; 5.0.6 + desire camera + oc kernal and everything is working beautifully...

View Poll Results: Do you think that someone within Apple intentionally doctored the photos?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • I believe the photos were intentionally doctored.

3 100.00%
  • I do not believe the photos were doctored on purpose. It could have been an accident.

0 0%
  • I am undecided until more evidence comes forth.

0 0%
Page 156 of 163 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1623

Thread: :D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D

5.0.6 + desire camera + oc kernal and everything is working beautifully

For people with Cyan 5.0.6 how do you guys like it?

Probably a dumb question...I'm running Cyan 5.0.5.3 if I upgrade using the CMupdater will it wipe out all the apps that I had installed? (It was installed onto my SD card using Apps2SD). And do I have to reinstall my theme?

I just flashed mine to the 506 cm, rebooted it, once on the unlock screen and I slide it to unlock, all of a sudden a "force close" window pops up over and over and over and I can't do anything. lol

update: Was able to shutdown by pressing power button and turning it off, but I had to be quick to be able to select the power off option cause fc keeps showing up. Going back to 503 cm for the time being. Don't feel like messing around too much with this update for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gene2420 View Post
    For people with Cyan 5.0.6 how do you guys like it

Probably a dumb question...I'm running Cyan 5.0.5.3 if I upgrade using the CMupdater will it wipe out all the apps that I had installed? (It was installed onto my SD card using Apps2SD). And do I have to reinstall my theme?

Finally ROOTED just now, boy am I sweating and is my heart pounding. I haven't felt this way since my first time having sex hahaha. I made a couple of mistakes but I figured how to work around em, I almost crapped my pants when I encountered these problems. But I installed Desire ROM a21 lets see how it goes.

Flashed 5.0.6 a little while ago with no problems as of yet. Silky smooooooth...
    AT&T 3G Nexus Uno
    -Froyo 2.2

5.0.6 stable running. All good. Also I am running helix launcher and I lost the 5 in a row menu. How do I get it back?
    Was the only Australian N1 I have seen but my mate now owns one.
    32gb Sandisk.
    CM all the way baby.

Quote Originally Posted by robt772000 View Post
    5.0.6 stable running. All good. Also I am running helix launcher and I lost the 5 in a row menu. How do I get it back?
    It's under Spare Parts
    AT&T 3G Nexus Uno
    -Froyo 2.2

Okay so much for me trying to go to sleep now. Why did I root, I feel like I have a new toy. This is wonderful. It's 5:31 am where I'm at, and I rooted at about 3:40 am. I can't sleep HACK THE PLANET !

Quote Originally Posted by Gene2420 View Post
    For people with Cyan 5.0.6 how do you guys like it?

To answer your questions...if you just flash the new one (without wiping) you wont lose your apps. You will lose your theme though & sometimes its better to wait for a 5.0.6. Version of your themes as older ones might break some features in the new ROM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zindol View Post
    To answer your questions...if you just flash the new one (without wiping) you wont lose your apps. You will lose your theme though & sometimes its better to wait for a 5.0.6. Version of your themes as older ones might break some features in the new ROM.
    Too bad. I want Kspec back but I'm afraid of what might happen if I install the version for 5.0.5.3 on 5.0.6

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links