:D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D

This is a discussion on :D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by robt772000 I have just installed CM 5.0.7-N1-Test1 from Index of /android/nexus/testing and its great. what new features you noticed?...

View Poll Results: Do you think that someone within Apple intentionally doctored the photos?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • I believe the photos were intentionally doctored.

3 100.00%
  • I do not believe the photos were doctored on purpose. It could have been an accident.

0 0%
  • I am undecided until more evidence comes forth.

0 0%
Page 160 of 163 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1623

Thread: :D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D

Quote Originally Posted by robt772000 View Post
    I have just installed CM 5.0.7-N1-Test1 from Index of /android/nexus/testing and its great.
    what new features you noticed?

I have just installed CM 5.0.7-N1-Test1 from Index of /android/nexus/testing and its great.
    I got an update in my ROM Manager, so I knew somethign was up. CM didn't change which means its still testing, but I saw a slew of new kernels and such.
    let us know any changes and difference you see?
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

So far no real changes. It seems the same. Why would Cyan put any effort into Eclair when Froyo is about to be launched. Surely as a developer he would get it on the 19th?
    Was the only Australian N1 I have seen but my mate now owns one.
    32gb Sandisk.
    CM all the way baby.

Quote Originally Posted by dimmakherbs View Post
    RE: Trackball notificatins and succession.

I am using 'Trackball Alert PRO' from market and has let me set the color and duration and everything of about every alert possible on my phone.
    Is there something this program is not giving me that the ever so complex succession instructions from XDA is giving?
    It depends if you want SUCCESSION versus just color notification. The TrackballAlertPro lets you color each apps trackball colors which is very useful, and has kept me happy enough not to NEED TrackBall Sucessions anymore.

With Successions it allows up to 3 notifications in a row which is useful if you get alot of texts/tweets/emails/calls, BUT it has been shown to keep the phone constantly in wake, which ultimately drains the battery much faster than normal, which is the main reason I haven't put it back on my Nexus.

Hey Neon does nexblue-v6 always have a market fail? My market has gone with nexblue.
    DUNNO to be honest. I used NexBluev5 for a short while, but I started getting this marketplace error, where it wouldnt be able to connect. Even though the creator SAID he fixed the marketplace error, I stopped using it. Also, I dont use it because the PatternLock screen isn't centered on the screen which BUGS me to no end. :P
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

I just push trackball succession, like it so far. I wanted to know that even tho I saw a missed call if I had a google voice, etc.... so the succession so far is pretty good.
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

hey i did a nand+ ext back up and now when i try to restore it trough recovery it gives me an error and says run nandroid-mobile.sh restore via adb ?
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

So I am running Cyanogenrom at the moment and really want froyo as soon as it comes out. How long till cyan gets one running? Any ideas?
    Was the only Australian N1 I have seen but my mate now owns one.
    32gb Sandisk.
    CM all the way baby.

Quote Originally Posted by d1mitrov View Post
    hey i did a nand+ ext back up and now when i try to restore it trough recovery it gives me an error and says run nandroid-mobile.sh restore via adb ?
    I'd like to know this too. Happened to me a couple of times & I've had to resort to a backup prior to the date I desire. I was lucky enough to have previous backups on both occasions.

ok in my case turned out that the problem was the battery being too low. charged it up a little bit and it worked fine.

wow no new comments here since 2.2 and cm 5.0.7-n1 have been out? what is going on is the N1 community going downhill?!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links