:D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D

This is a discussion on :D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by thomaslkuo Originally Posted by blackorean im happy to say i have fell victim to this root bug. i was hesitant like many ...

View Poll Results: Do you think that someone within Apple intentionally doctored the photos?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • I believe the photos were intentionally doctored.

3 100.00%
  • I do not believe the photos were doctored on purpose. It could have been an accident.

0 0%
  • I am undecided until more evidence comes forth.

0 0%
Page 20 of 163 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: :D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D

Quote Originally Posted by thomaslkuo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blackorean View Post
    im happy to say i have fell victim to this root bug. i was hesitant like many of you for a good 2 weeks. i've never rooted a android phone but i have jailbroken iphones before. anyways regardless...it is very easy and simple. got it unlocked,rooted, and uploaded cyn's rom with google add-on, flawlessly. i almost did the desire rom. i really like it but i'll probably wait until modaco comes out with a stable version. anyone on here using the desire rom with the sense ui ? havent played with it yet, trying to set everything back how i had it before i start tapping into the freedom. Thanxs everyone on here for the reassuring comments and great advice ....as always.
    Me too, I want the Desire Rom for the Sense UI, but I found PandaHome Hero which is a theme that you can download which will give you the big phone button on the bottom of the screen to simulate the Sense UI.

well i wanted that desire rom because it has the pinch to zoom throughout the whole operating system instead of just the web pages, maps, and gallery...doesnt it also have the flash support ? i could be wrong
    :nexusx: USMC:nexusx: 2003 OIF Veteran :nexusx: Recovering crackberry addict :nexusx: New addiction to Nexus-tasy
    RoOtEd wiTh AmOn Ra ReCoVeRy -
    RoDrIgUeZsTyLe @ FroYo MCR R16 MOD V1-5 rom -
    Froyo Radio Image (32.36.00.28U_4.06.00.12_7) - .34]intersectRaven's Kernel CFS 925 (Hybrid AVS *

Lightbulb

This post encouraged me to root as well! In fact this is my first post here, been lurking for awhile, hope the mods don't spank me for skipping the introduce yourself forum. Anyway just wanted to chime in on my experience rooting my Nexus for those who may have encountered problems.

I 'm running a Windows 7 64 bit laptop, and I just could not get through the entire process without seeing the triangle with an exclamation point when trying to reboot into recovery mode using sdk and the adb commands. So I did a little research and found the superboot program. Superboot is a god send! It is basically a one step tool to rooting your Nexus.

So those of you running win7 64bit, google nexus superboot, once you have it and run the batch file your phone is instantly rooted! Forget all the adb this and that commands. Then install the rom and add ons of your choice.

I spent two and a half hours messing with sdk and adb commands! Once I had superboot, my phone was rooted and flashed cyanogens rom to it in 5 minutes tops. If the phone gets stuck on the default laoding screen after you flash your rom, just reboot to recovery, select wipe then reflash the rom and your good. Hope this helps folks running win7 64 bit.

I don't like the desire ROM for some reason. The only +1s I give it are for flash 10.1 which I'm willing to wait for and the pinch to zoom on home screen.

ok i feel dumb but hw do i save it to the "root" of the sd card

That just means not in any folder of the SD card. That's what root refers to if that makes sense?

my sd card isnt showing up, all thats the comp is reading is the android device, avd

Drag down your notification bar & click on the USB cable bit and select 'mount card' and remember to do the same procedure to turn it off when ur done transferring the files.

Do you copy the actual zipped file and not unzip it first?

should i unzip it?

Don't unzip it. Transfer them in zipped form. You don't need to unzip.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links