:D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D

This is a discussion on :D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by thomaslkuo So you flashed the recovery image and got into the recovery mode and saw the choice for nandroid backup, made the ...

View Poll Results: Do you think that someone within Apple intentionally doctored the photos?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • I believe the photos were intentionally doctored.

3 100.00%
  • I do not believe the photos were doctored on purpose. It could have been an accident.

0 0%
  • I am undecided until more evidence comes forth.

0 0%
Page 26 of 163 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: :D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D

Quote Originally Posted by thomaslkuo View Post
    So you flashed the recovery image and got into the recovery mode and saw the choice for nandroid backup, made the choice and it told you error?

I haven't seen that from anyone before, maybe the recovery image didn't take, you could try to flash the recovery image again and see if this time you perform the nandroid backup it'll take.
    Since it is not required, what would be the harm in skipping it?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Runner View Post
    So you flashed the recovery image and got into the recovery mode and saw the choice for nandroid backup, made the choice and it told you error?

I haven't seen that from anyone before, maybe the recovery image didn't take, you could try to flash the recovery image again and see if this time you perform the nandroid backup it'll take.
    Since it is not required, what would be the harm in skipping it?
    No harm except that if it is giving you this error, I would be concerned the Recovery Img was not flashed properly, and it may have effect on your next process which is to flash from zip in recovery mode. But if you're not concerned, then the link below is all the stock rom's online if you need to go back to stock.

[ROM] 12/Feb ERD79 -> EPE54B - Stock Nexus One images / zip / online kitchen / rooted - xda-developers

okay so I'm at the part where I have to copy two files into the sd card one was gapps or something and the other was update-cm etc. What do I do? I tried dragging these files right on to the nexus one drive but it said I did not have enough room so I deleted all music but it still says not enough room. I don't know what to do.

okay so I'm at the part where I have to copy two files into the sd card one was gapps or something and the other was update-cm etc. What do I do? I tried dragging these files right on to the nexus one drive but it said I did not have enough room so I deleted all music but it still says not enough room. I don't know what to do.
    How big is your SD card? Should be big enough... two things you can do, one would be to format your SD card and make sure you have enough free space. Or what you can try to do is put the CM on first flash that, then put the gapp on and flash that second. repeating the whole process twice. That might be too nerve wracking...

The two files should only be 75MB, you should be able to clear that much space with the 4gb sdcard that it ships with....

How big is your SD card? Should be big enough... two things you can do, one would be to format your SD card and make sure you have enough free space. Or what you can try to do is put the CM on first flash that, then put the gapp on and flash that second. repeating the whole process twice. That might be too nerve wracking...

The two files should only be 75MB, you should be able to clear that much space with the 4gb sdcard that it ships with....
    I have cleared lots of space but it has not registered this on the computer. It says there is only 100 mb available. This is enough to copy the bigger file (update-cm) but it says there is not enough free space. is there some proper way of removing files to clear up space?

okay I found there were hidden files and deleted the stuff in the hidden trash and that worked.

So do I just copy and paste the 2 items directly into the sd card or is there a folder I have to put it into.

okay I found there were hidden files and deleted the stuff in the hidden trash and that worked.

So do I just copy and paste the 2 items directly into the sd card or is there a folder I have to put it into.
    No folder. Directly in the main directory.

AH! This thread exploded in one day! Ahaha! While I'm at work. :P

Well, I've seen a few people say that they didn't know the difference in the AMON-RA different colored named PINK and GREEN are versions of the bootloader. From what I hear, they have Carebear images in the background instead of the Nexus X.

I'm going to try to update the first post to include more info.

Regarding overclocking, it really kills the battery to go higher, but underclocking makes the battery last. I think the only real reason to overclock the device is if you are playing certain games that lag like the 3D baseball.

My Nexus has FCed maybe once since Ive rooted which is awesome cos Home+++ was getting LOTS of FCs on stock.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

I would like to thank thomaslkuo for helping me get through the process of rooting my N1. Thank you.

Now if you excuse me:

I would like to thank thomaslkuo for helping me get through the process of rooting my N1. Thank you.

Now if you excuse me:
    Congrats! Welcome to the club!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links