:D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D

This is a discussion on :D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; I believe its UV 883 and below...

View Poll Results: Do you think that someone within Apple intentionally doctored the photos?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • I believe the photos were intentionally doctored.

3 100.00%
  • I do not believe the photos were doctored on purpose. It could have been an accident.

0 0%
  • I am undecided until more evidence comes forth.

0 0%
Page 42 of 163 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Thread: :D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D

I believe its UV 883 and below

Let me know what your findings on the battery are. Coz I'm not sure I would have any other reason for UV/OC

Quote Originally Posted by Zindol View Post
    Let me know what your findings on the battery are. Coz I'm not sure I would have any other reason for UV/OC

Will do but I have to let the battery drain down (unfortunately it was fully charged). Most accurate reading will come after I let it die out and charge it back up. I'll start running stuff like crazy on it so I can actually start the clock.

Just turn every app in your phone on, don't let the screen time out etc lool.

So is the newest radio included in the OP's ROM. Does google voice work fine and camera flash work fine?

Alright, made the decision to root after having my Nexus up and running since yesterday at 11am. Wish me luck!

Three minutes in, and I hit a hiccup. Messed up the driver installation somehow. Sigh, gonna be a long night.

@Dallas: Cyanogen's ROM comes with ERE36B Radio but a lot of people have been complaining about the signal (or lack thereof). You can easily downgrade to ERE27 which has worked best for me.

Google Voice and Camera flash work fine. As far as I know the only ROM with camera flash was the Desire ROM which is understandable seeing that it's in Alpha stage.

@Drsutphin: I probably won't be around much longer but you are welcome to always post your questions. I think the past 20 pages...heck 42 pages should show there are always people willing to help.

I am following this so far: Install the Latest Android sdk - CyanogenMod Wiki

I downloaded the Android SDK, unzipped it to C:\AndroidSDK, changed the environment path, ran the setup, installed the USB drivers, turned USB debugging on, plugged in my phone, it started installing the drivers, then fails. It fails on Nexus One, stating "No driver found". So, still following that guide, I download USBDeview, run as admin, the only drivers I see that are obviously HTC/Android is one called "Nexus One", nowhere in the program do I see "sort by manufacturer". So, I uninstall that Nexus One driver, unplug the phone, plug it back in like it says, and still giving me an error.

I have tried running "adb devices" at every step since installing the drivers initially just to see if somehow it would recognize it, and nope.

What do I do now?

What OS are you running?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links