:D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D

This is a discussion on :D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Here is everything I see in USBDeview: Nothing in my list of drivers shows HTC / Android, and I cannot find the 3 other drivers ...

View Poll Results: Do you think that someone within Apple intentionally doctored the photos?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • I believe the photos were intentionally doctored.

3 100.00%
  • I do not believe the photos were doctored on purpose. It could have been an accident.

0 0%
  • I am undecided until more evidence comes forth.

0 0%
Page 44 of 163 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast

Thread: :D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D

Here is everything I see in USBDeview:

Nothing in my list of drivers shows HTC / Android, and I cannot find the 3 other drivers that were installed when I first plugged the phone in. They were ADB drivers and I would imagine if I could uninstall those, I could fix my problems.

Breaking out my laptop. Ultimate redo. I will get this thing rooted tonight, even if it means no sleep tonight and falling asleep at work tomorrow.

stephen, thank you so much for continuing to help me out, even though I can't get through the pre-steps to rooting this thing. You'd think someone who has grown up on computers his whole life, took 2 years of CompSci in college, and does programming as a hobby could figure this out. Lol.

Can't you delete that nexus one.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen293 View Post
    Well I UV/OC'd my nexus. Let's see long the battery lasts. Overall I plan to just UV it to get the longest battery life possible. Perfectly happy with stock speed.
    What kernel are you using?

It's all good. No problem. I actually have to leave pretty soon but I would highly recommend you look at all those sites but focus on the Windows 7 specific instructions on the site I gave you. Install the USB drives first (no prob there for you) and then just follow the Windows 7 specific directions. From what I know, vista and 7 tries to install it as a mass storage device. I made that mistake and had to delete it from device manager.

I will be back probably within the next hour. I hope to see you past this stage

Quote Originally Posted by stephen293 View Post
    Can't you delete that nexus one.
    I have, several times. Using USBDeview and manually through device manager. But even having deleted it, it still recognizes it on the next plug-in.

Like I said, I am now going to start from scratch on my laptop and see if I can get it to work on it. I am afraid that after two years of downloading programs, dual-booting (and consequently ruining one of my partitions), and just reckless use, I have abused this computer to the point that not much will work correctly with it.

Sigh.

Same results, nearly brand new laptop.

I seriously just don't understand where I am going wrong. This is ridiculous.

And, somehow I just fixed it. Not sure what I did. Anyway, continuing! (Sorry to keep bumping this thread)

Are you sure that your computer is not already recogniing the device in command? I was having similiar problems until I realizes that it actually installed the drivers successfully.

Up until about 2 minutes ago, it was not recognizing the device. But now I got it to install the drivers correctly (somehow) and it now recognizes it.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links