:D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D

This is a discussion on :D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by nilart Thanks for the reply :D That's why I don't want to update, first because radio is currently working perfectly on my ...

View Poll Results: Do you think that someone within Apple intentionally doctored the photos?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • I believe the photos were intentionally doctored.

3 100.00%
  • I do not believe the photos were doctored on purpose. It could have been an accident.

0 0%
  • I am undecided until more evidence comes forth.

0 0%
Page 47 of 163 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast

Thread: :D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D

Quote Originally Posted by nilart View Post
    Thanks for the reply :D

That's why I don't want to update, first because radio is currently working perfectly on my N1, and second because of the risk.

So basically, if I have understood correctly, by flashing cyanogen 5 ROM you are also flashing radio packages?

And after doing it you have to look for your build name (ERD79, ERE36B, etc.) and flash the gapps addon that matches that build?
    ERD79 was the Build name that it first shipped with
    ERE27 is the update that brought everyone MULTITOUCH
    ERE36B is the leaked build with radio updates

So my bet if you are stock is you are ERE27.
    After rooting and modding, I am on ERE36B, and with no problems on ERE27, I am seeing the same good signal now on ERE36B.
    Nexus One - CyanogenMod-5.0.6-N1
    Amon_RA Recovery v1.7.0
    2.6.33.2-cyanogenmod
    kmobs@ubuntu #3
    BUILD: EPE54B
    Baseband: 32.26.00.24U_4.04.00.03_2
    Swype BETA : NexTHEME Morph
    Juice Defender
    Follow me on Twitter

ill agree, rooting was by far the best thing i did, the phone is soo much faster in transitions, ive actually found that my browser is faster as well. you get alot more usefull apps, AND the color trackballs lol. I dont think ill ever own another android and not root it. i used to get force closes ALL THE TIME, and since root NONE!!!!
    :nexusx: user since mid February 2010
    Rooted on March 10, 2010
    Cyanogen Latest
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    EPE54B
    Desire Camera
    OC-UV Kernel

Quote Originally Posted by TerD View Post
    Are you saying that you guys go through all of this trouble to get a few extra colors on your trackball?

TerD
    I can honestly say that it was no trouble A nerve wrecking couple of hours, yes, because I didn't want to make mistakes, but it was fun and totally worth it. As Neon said, ask anybody who rooted... you'll NEVER want to go back to stock
    My sigs keep getting

Quote Originally Posted by thomaslkuo View Post
    After rooting and modding, I am on ERE36B, and with no problems on ERE27, I am seeing the same good signal now on ERE36B.
    Before I rooted, I was absolutely unable to get any data at all... the minute I rooted and went to ERE36B, data has been working flawlessly. Might be a coincidence, but I'm happy all the same...
    My sigs keep getting

Quote Originally Posted by D_Toma View Post
    ill agree, rooting was by far the best thing i did, the phone is soo much faster in transitions, ive actually found that my browser is faster as well. you get alot more usefull apps, AND the color trackballs lol. I dont think ill ever own another android and not root it. i used to get force closes ALL THE TIME, and since root NONE!!!!
    I wanna know about all the new useful Apps! Let me know what they are too! So far I've got torch and titanium backup. I looked in the rooted app suggestion thread but there are no bites in there.
    R.I.P.

Rooted and flashed as of March 11, 2010

CyanogenMod 6.0.0
    - Sold

Root explorer is a must have. It gives you complete access to all device files. Titanium donation version is the best backup. You have to donate on the site to get a registration code but its really needed if you flash rom constantly.

Also using Quickboot to instant boot to recovery. Setcpu to over clock and the new widget shows device temp which is nice, Ledhacks to shut off the trackball at night.
    I use Torch alot at night time because I can never find my flashlight.

I updated the first page with links. If you find something good send me the link and ill add it to the list. There are links to the modaco forums and the super nexus friendly new cyanogen forum.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Once again, neon, you're the best. Thanks dude!
    R.I.P.

CyanogenMod 6.0.0
    - Sold

I rooted a few days ago and my phone is awesome. I flashed cyanogen mod baked goods 1.0.1 it has app2sd card which is great with all my apps I still have 170 mb left on phone storage. I also flashed the new mod trackball wake now my phone can be woke up by hitting the trackball. also he has the new launcher which has 7 screens and auto rotates the home screen. My phone is faster and does everything I want it to do. All these mods can be found at XDA these guys over there are great.

Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonster View Post
    My question to you is:
    Can you tell the difference between having new email, text, aim, or twitters, without turning the phone on?
    Uhh yeah about this, I have green for mail and sms messages. I haven't checked the others though. But why is this? Is there a setting somewhere?

I want that mod! Being able to wake up with trackball sounds legit.
    R.I.P.

CyanogenMod 6.0.0
    - Sold

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links