:D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D

This is a discussion on :D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by bud760 i went into recovery mode today also and recovered to a previous setup because i didn't like a new theme i ...

View Poll Results: Do you think that someone within Apple intentionally doctored the photos?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • I believe the photos were intentionally doctored.

3 100.00%
  • I do not believe the photos were doctored on purpose. It could have been an accident.

0 0%
  • I am undecided until more evidence comes forth.

0 0%
Page 49 of 163 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Thread: :D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D

Quote Originally Posted by bud760 View Post
    i went into recovery mode today also and recovered to a previous setup because i didn't like a new theme i tried out and saw there were several recovery points saved. i was wondering how much memory those take up and could we delete some if they were to become to many.
    Each nandroid backup is about 200mb-300mb depending on what you got to backup.

My 4gb card is almost full, so I've been deleting and updating my backups.

I think i have 3 saved, the first backup from stock, one from a day after rooting, and then one from a day or two ago.

The saving is kinda weird, but its YEAR-MONTH-DAY. Also, if you use Root Explorer, it will organize them and show the date created.

I just got a 16gb card, so I'll have space for backups.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonster View Post

Where did you get it, and how much? If you don't mind sharing? hehe... I'm thinking about getting one. I've got a baby coming, and I plan on taking a bunch of pics!!
    Nexus One - CyanogenMod-5.0.6-N1
    Amon_RA Recovery v1.7.0
    2.6.33.2-cyanogenmod
    kmobs@ubuntu #3
    BUILD: EPE54B
    Baseband: 32.26.00.24U_4.04.00.03_2
    Swype BETA : NexTHEME Morph
    Juice Defender
    Follow me on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by thomaslkuo View Post

Where did you get it, and how much? If you don't mind sharing? hehe... I'm thinking about getting one. I've got a baby coming, and I plan on taking a bunch of pics!!
    i got one off of ebay for like 20 bucks
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

Quote Originally Posted by thomaslkuo View Post

In accessories I posted a thread about microsd cards. I got a A-Data 16gb class 6 for $60.

AH. i just wiped and flashed on Modoco Sense Desire rom. Sense is so pretty. Its kinda.... eh. But i'm giving it a try. No track ball succession but it does have colors.

The icons and widgets are very nice looking. Titanium backuped all my apps so they are already all installed again.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

let us know if there are any noticeable bugs/crashes. i was thinking about flashing the mocado desire ROM as well, but i heard things like camera flash not working and keyboard malfunctions.
    R.I.P.

Rooted and flashed as of March 11, 2010

CyanogenMod 6.0.0
    - Sold

I almost got a heart attack yesterday as well! I had switched off my N1 to watch a movie, then switched it back on, and while it was still booting, switched it off again accidently. It behaved a bit funny, but I thought nothing of it and pushed the power button again.
    It gave the Nexus X..... then the colored animation..... then the CM cyan animation..... finished! Wait, back to the Nexus X... colored animation.... CM animation.... finished!
    Ok, swipe... yikes! colored animation.... CM animation... ready to swipe... swipe... anyway! It was NOT booting all the way, it went into a loop.

Hmm, ok, let's try this a bit different then. I thought I'd just remove the battery, that'll clear it up. Pried open plastic hard case, CRACK, shoot, it broke! ah well, it was only $4... never mind, battery out, back in.

And here is the really scary part, it went into the boot loop again for about 3 more times! I was about to cry by then... when suddenly it seemed to have finished rebooting and everything was back to normal.

PFEW! It was a bit of a scare, let me tell you!
    My sigs keep getting

I also flashed this morning and all was smooth (just flashing because unlocking and recovery was done previously)... matter of seconds and voilŠ! The second memory slot matters... Wow! its now very very fast :D

As for some apps not working with cyanogen and forcing it to reboot, also noticing it with an app but uninstalled it and installed another similar :D

Just rooted. Everything went without a hitch. I had a bit of a pucker going when I finally got done and did the final reboot, but I'm happy to report that muscles were able to ease up once I saw that beautiful blue X storm sequence. This thing FLIES now. If you're on the fence, just do it. I followed Cyanogen's wiki and had no problems whatsoever. Why are you still reading this? Go root your phone!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia View Post
    PFEW! It was a bit of a scare, let me tell you!
    After I reflashed CM and Gapps, it did the same thing you talked about Sophia, bent into bootloop. I wiped, reflashed, and was fine.
    Amon_RA Recovery v1.7.0
    2.6.33.2-cyanogenmod
    kmobs@ubuntu #3
    Juice Defender
    Follow me on Twitter

In accessories I posted a thread about microsd cards. I got a A-Data 16gb class 6 for $60.

AH. i just wiped and flashed on Modoco Sense Desire rom. Sense is so pretty. Its kinda.... eh. But i'm giving it a try. No track ball succession but it does have colors.

The icons and widgets are very nice looking. Titanium backuped all my apps so they are already all installed again.
    Thanks! I guess shoulda went to look on thread!

Did you test out the Adobe Flash that's on Desire Rom? That's the only reason for me to try.
    Amon_RA Recovery v1.7.0
    2.6.33.2-cyanogenmod
    kmobs@ubuntu #3
    Juice Defender
    Follow me on Twitter

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links