:D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D

This is a discussion on :D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; I can't recist this :O I gotta root :S But... can the N1 get some problems if i do it? I live in Europe and ...

View Poll Results: Do you think that someone within Apple intentionally doctored the photos?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • I believe the photos were intentionally doctored.

3 100.00%
  • I do not believe the photos were doctored on purpose. It could have been an accident.

0 0%
  • I am undecided until more evidence comes forth.

0 0%
Page 5 of 163 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: :D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D

I can't recist this :O

I gotta root :S

But... can the N1 get some problems if i do it? I live in Europe and I don't think i can send the phone to Google if something happens? :S

If something happens while rooting I don't think you can send it back to them from anywhere because I think it voids your warranty. Unless you wouldn't mind paying them for the repair or sumn, I don't know.

Wish me luck... starting now
    My sigs keep getting

Help with flashing rom

Hello, I have my Nexus One Rooted, but I can seem to get the flash to work. I go into recovery mode and the yellow triangle with the android guy shows up. I have to reset the phone and it boots normally. How do I flash the rom? What steps am I missing? Any suggestions. I know it is rooted but I can change the roms. Thanks!

Cough... I have done all the preliminary actions... and now I am down to downloading Cyanogen's mod rom. I found the thread, [ROM] CyanogenMod-5 for Nexus One (STABLE) [02/27/2010 / 5.0.4.1] - xda-developers

Here is my dumb question: I see many links on that page, but I am rather unclear what to actually download... please nudge me in the right direction
    My sigs keep getting

Good luck with that Sophie. Wish I could help but this rooting stuff is still rocket science to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia View Post
    Cough... I have done all the preliminary actions... and now I am down to downloading Cyanogen's mod rom. I found the thread, [ROM] CyanogenMod-5 for Nexus One (STABLE) [02/27/2010 / 5.0.4.1] - xda-developers

Here is my dumb question: I see many links on that page, but I am rather unclear what to actually download... please nudge me in the right direction
    For ROM, I used below:
    CyanogenMod Forum -> Nexus One
    Click on: DOWNLOAD STABLE MOD (5.0.4.1)

Good luck, the three sites suggest by NeonMonster got me through with a snap!! Thanks, NeonMonster!

Quote Originally Posted by Forge View Post
    I can't recist this :O

I gotta root :S

But... can the N1 get some problems if i do it? I live in Europe and I don't think i can send the phone to Google if something happens? :S
    First day with Rooted phone! No problems whatso ever!!!!! Best decision I made! Loving my Wifi tether, and Torch!

Thanks, Thomas! Yes the instructions are very good, I'm just such a newbie, lol... but it's great fun!

Here is one more question: There are supposed to be 3 files, I got 2 of them now, the Recovery_RA and now the update-cm-etc as well. There should be another file and according to the instructions it should be the gapps-passion-etc file:

Copy the CyanogenMod update (update-cm-XXXXXXXXXX.zip) and gapps-passion-XXXXXX-signed.zip to the root of your SD card.

So... where can I download this gapps file? Thanks again, progressing steady
    My sigs keep getting

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia View Post
    Thanks, Thomas! Yes the instructions are very good, I'm just such a newbie, lol... but it's great fun!

Here is one more question: There are supposed to be 3 files, I got 2 of them now, the Recovery_RA and now the update-cm-etc as well. There should be another file and according to the instructions it should be the gapps-passion-etc file:

Copy the CyanogenMod update (update-cm-XXXXXXXXXX.zip) and gapps-passion-XXXXXX-signed.zip to the root of your SD card.

So... where can I download this gapps file? Thanks again, progressing steady
    Cyanogenmod For Nexus One V5.0.4.1 (02/27/2010) - CyanogenMod Forum

Scroll all the way to the bottom of Cyanogen's first post:

Google Addon: ERE36B (2)
    Download: http://www.mediafire...6B-2-signed.zip

Page 5 of 163 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links