:D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D

This is a discussion on :D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; hi everyone im rooting my nexus one right now i unlocked the bootloder and flashed the recovery but everytime i try to get the phone ...

View Poll Results: Do you think that someone within Apple intentionally doctored the photos?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • I believe the photos were intentionally doctored.

3 100.00%
  • I do not believe the photos were doctored on purpose. It could have been an accident.

0 0%
  • I am undecided until more evidence comes forth.

0 0%
Page 73 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast

Thread: :D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D

hi everyone

im rooting my nexus one right now i unlocked the bootloder and flashed the recovery but everytime i try to get the phone in recovery mode it gives my this android with a ! make next to him tried it more then once btw its ra-recovery v1.6.2 can anyone tell me what i did wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by kw8e View Post
    hi everyone

im rooting my nexus one right now i unlocked the bootloder and flashed the recovery but everytime i try to get the phone in recovery mode it gives my this android with a ! make next to him tried it more then once btw its ra-recovery v1.6.2 can anyone tell me what i did wrong.
    try using superboot, i had the same problem
    Rooted Nexus One
    Amon_RA-nexus-v2.0.0
    32.50.00.32U_5.12.00.08 Korean Radio
    Wildmonk's 2.6.35.9_SVS-950mV_CFS_AXI_720p_1152MHz_120210
    MIUI ROM 0.11.26
    SWG V1.2 Theme

Follow Me On Twitter

subywill where is this fullscreen option on the browser....im still using 5.0.4 with kspec theme and i cant find it?!

also can you post a screen shot of what the kspec theme looks like on new 5.0.5rom, i really like it and i dont see any significant updates in this new rom to make me flash it if im not gonna have full kspec functionality.(the circle battery with percentage showing inside)
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

i tried superboot but wasnt sure if i did it right " i downloaded it and then put my phone on fastboot mode then hooked up the usb and opened the super boot file it opend a cmd type window and then it closed " is that right? or do i have to start all over ?

Quote Originally Posted by d1mitrov View Post
    subywill where is this fullscreen option on the browser....im still using 5.0.4 with kspec theme and i cant find it?!

also can you post a screen shot of what the kspec theme looks like on new 5.0.5rom, i really like it and i dont see any significant updates in this new rom to make me flash it if im not gonna have full kspec functionality.(the circle battery with percentage showing inside)
    the fullscreen option and a few other options is only on 5.0.5, and teh kspec theme looks exactly the same as it did before. it should be getting updated for 5.0.5 soon though

i tried superboot but wasnt sure if i did it right " i downloaded it and then put my phone on fastboot mode then hooked up the usb and opened the super boot file it opend a cmd type window and then it closed " is that right? or do i have to start all over ?
    that should be it, try it again
    Rooted Nexus One
    Amon_RA-nexus-v2.0.0
    32.50.00.32U_5.12.00.08 Korean Radio
    Wildmonk's 2.6.35.9_SVS-950mV_CFS_AXI_720p_1152MHz_120210
    MIUI ROM 0.11.26
    SWG V1.2 Theme

Follow Me On Twitter

that should be it, try it again[/QUOTE]

tried it agian and still getting that same android when i try going in to recovery mode

tried it agian and still getting that same android when i try going in to recovery mode[/QUOTE]

i gotta go to work but ill be home later on tonight and will walk u through it if u dont figure it out by then

Quote Originally Posted by d1mitrov View Post

tried it agian and still getting that same android when i try going in to recovery mode
    i gotta go to work but ill be home later on tonight and will walk u through it if u dont figure it out by then[/QUOTE]

thanks ill be online trying to fix it btw do i have to put the recovery img on the sd card as well ...?

Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    This thread is too pro for me now. Bake and Radio? I know bake as in baking brownies and radio as in the thing you listen to music and stuff in. =[

I'm a geek by nature but, I notice in a couple of pages or so, it's getting geekier and geekier by the minute. I think I'm just gonna hold off on rooting and wait for google updates to come. It seems you gotta catch up with the rest of the pack in order to be with the Jone's. And I think I'm just gonna "bake" some brownies and listen to my internet "radio".:rofl3:

nope u dont

p.s. u can msg me on gtalk dimitrov1337 i might be able to help u while at work

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links