:D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D

This is a discussion on :D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by NeonMonster Originally Posted by Sophia Excuse a noob question (yes! when it comes to rooting I still am!) *cough* where can I ...

View Poll Results: Do you think that someone within Apple intentionally doctored the photos?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • I believe the photos were intentionally doctored.

3 100.00%
  • I do not believe the photos were doctored on purpose. It could have been an accident.

0 0%
  • I am undecided until more evidence comes forth.

0 0%
Page 75 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast

Thread: :D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D

Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia View Post
    Excuse a noob question (yes! when it comes to rooting I still am!) *cough* where can I download this latest CM version? *blush*
    This is is mainforum, and where he posts all his roms.

On his XDA and other pages, he will link to this site for the download.

CyanogenMod Forum

D'oh :D Thanks, Neon! Going to upgrade now
    My sigs keep getting

Anyone notice how you can now swipe from a homescreen to another as fast or as slow as you like? I think that's cool.

Updating to CM 5.0.5

Hey, Looking for a few answers on updating to 5.0.5. I am on 5.0.4.1 and I am using radio 4.03.00.21_2 (ERE 27 google update radio), now can i just flash the update or do i have to use the EPE 54 radio? Also do i have to change the E36b gapps to EPE 54 gapps or can i remain on E36b gapps? Sorry for the ? but just trying to get a understanding on this. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

If you are updating from 5.0.4.1 you don't need gapps. Just nandroid backup + flash new ROM. No wiping no nothing. Never tampered with radios though, so I don't know much about that.

AH! Lovinggggg NexTheme 5.0.5.

Looks amazing! I'm SO glad to have my dark theme back! He really optimized all the icons and widgets. Goes perfectly with Cyan 5.0.5, and still has the battery percentage in the battery icon!

Running perfectly with Cyan. Probably am going to flash on trackball succession now since I miss it so much.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Quote Originally Posted by mrmarshall428 View Post
    Hey, Looking for a few answers on updating to 5.0.5. I am on 5.0.4.1 and I am using radio 4.03.00.21_2 (ERE 27 google update radio), now can i just flash the update or do i have to use the EPE 54 radio? Also do i have to change the E36b gapps to EPE 54 gapps or can i remain on E36b gapps? Sorry for the ? but just trying to get a understanding on this. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Please read/search the forum before posting. This was answered quite a few times just a few pages back.

Quote Originally Posted by Zindol View Post
    If you are updating from 5.0.4.1 you don't need gapps. Just nandroid backup + flash new ROM. No wiping no nothing. Never tampered with radios though, so I don't know much about that.
    No you do not need to update your radio UNLESS it is currently giving you problems. If you are just fine on your current band, then there is no need to update it. Flashing Cyan 5.0.5 updates it to the E36B if I'm correct, but like Zindol said, you won't need to update your G-APPS unless they weren't there before.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Can you flash the succession thing or its just push? Don't get me excited for nothing. :-p

Thanks, Zindol again for helping me greatly appreciate it! Hopefully one day I will be able to return the favor to you once I get all this stuff down. Lol!!! NeonMonster I have been reading the forum and there have been conflicting answers so I was just trying to get the right answer!

Mr marshall, no problem. Its my pleasure. Does anyone know how to swipe it to vibrate in lockscreen though instead of silent? I can't figure that bit out.

Got my AT&T N1 yesterday. Rooted and installed Cyanogen today. Was pretty simple. Found some good step by step instructions for Mac users. This thing runs so much faster now. Before Touchdown was pretty slow. No problems now. Love being able to wake device with the trackball. I installed 5.0.5. What other things does this enable?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links