:D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D

This is a discussion on :D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by ScottBGKY Got my AT&T N1 yesterday. Rooted and installed Cyanogen today. Was pretty simple. Found some good step by step instructions for ...

View Poll Results: Do you think that someone within Apple intentionally doctored the photos?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • I believe the photos were intentionally doctored.

3 100.00%
  • I do not believe the photos were doctored on purpose. It could have been an accident.

0 0%
  • I am undecided until more evidence comes forth.

0 0%
Page 76 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast

Thread: :D Official Nexus Rooted Converts Thread :D

Quote Originally Posted by ScottBGKY View Post
    Got my AT&T N1 yesterday. Rooted and installed Cyanogen today. Was pretty simple. Found some good step by step instructions for Mac users. This thing runs so much faster now. Before Touchdown was pretty slow. No problems now. Love being able to wake device with the trackball. I installed 5.0.5. What other things does this enable?
    You used the same CM5.05 and no problems? Versions are compatible with AT&T version?
    Nexus One - CyanogenMod-5.0.6-N1
    Amon_RA Recovery v1.7.0
    2.6.33.2-cyanogenmod
    kmobs@ubuntu #3
    BUILD: EPE54B
    Baseband: 32.26.00.24U_4.04.00.03_2
    Swype BETA : NexTHEME Morph
    Juice Defender
    Follow me on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Zindol View Post
    Can you flash the succession thing or its just push? Don't get me excited for nothing. :-p
    Oh brainfart, you gotta push the services.jar file to get the trackball succession. :P

Quote Originally Posted by mrmarshall428 View Post
    Thanks, Zindol again for helping me greatly appreciate it! Hopefully one day I will be able to return the favor to you once I get all this stuff down. Lol!!! NeonMonster I have been reading the forum and there have been conflicting answers so I was just trying to get the right answer!
    No problem! The main consensus is that if you don't have a problem with radio, then just leave it be. If a rom REQUIRES updating a radio, usually the Dev will specifically note it, or have the radio baked into the rom.

Mr marshall, no problem. Its my pleasure. Does anyone know how to swipe it to vibrate in lockscreen though instead of silent? I can't figure that bit out.
    You best bet is asking Steve on XDA. :P I didn't even know it could do that, since I have it on the pattern lockscreen constantly.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Got my AT&T N1 yesterday. Rooted and installed Cyanogen today. Was pretty simple. Found some good step by step instructions for Mac users. This thing runs so much faster now. Before Touchdown was pretty slow. No problems now. Love being able to wake device with the trackball. I installed 5.0.5. What other things does this enable?
    If you find some REALLY good MAC instructions, feel free to PM me the links, and I'll add them to the first post/page for others rooting with MAC.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Quote Originally Posted by thomaslkuo View Post
    You used the same CM5.05 and no problems? Versions are compatible with AT&T version?
    I used the version that is on Cyanogen's site. No problems whatsoever. Working great. Runs so much better. Get the nice H icon instead of 3G as well.

Oh my, I'm getting quite brave here... first I just updated... then decided to start from scratch... and now I'm at a spinky spanky new CM from scratch again First time I nearly fainted, I was so nervous, now I only had to take a few snorts and I was fine :D

Now I'm at the Welcome screen, so far, so good
    My sigs keep getting

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia View Post
    Oh my, I'm getting quite brave here... first I just updated... then decided to start from scratch... and now I'm at a spinky spanky new CM from scratch again First time I nearly fainted, I was so nervous, now I only had to take a few snorts and I was fine :D

Now I'm at the Welcome screen, so far, so good
    Starting from scratch is good sometimes.

After I flashed the 5.0.5, for some reasons, SOME of the icons from my 5.0.4.1 NexTheme were still showing. Its all fine now after reinstalling 5.0.5 Nextheme, but it seems like if you continue to flash things over each other, they interfere with each other.

I was thinking about starting from scratch when I went to put on 5.0.5, but I have so many widgets set up, I don't wanna have to reset them.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

I did both. My T-mobile Visual Voicemail doesn't work, so I thought start from scratch see if it will fix it. Wasted my time, but it feels somehow lighter...

Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonster View Post

Starting from scratch is good sometimes.

After I flashed the 5.0.5, for some reasons, SOME of the icons from my 5.0.4.1 NexTheme were still showing. Its all fine now after reinstalling 5.0.5 Nextheme, but it seems like if you continue to flash things over each other, they interfere with each other.

I was thinking about starting from scratch when I went to put on 5.0.5, but I have so many widgets set up, I don't wanna have to reset them.
    Amon_RA Recovery v1.7.0
    2.6.33.2-cyanogenmod
    kmobs@ubuntu #3
    Juice Defender
    Follow me on Twitter

Seems to be issues with rooting using a 64bit machine, so those that are thinking of rooting and are going to be using a 64bit system, don't think it will work. Just helped a guy and that was the problem. Everything else worked out, couldn't flash anything without phone locking up when using the 64bit! Finally went to Vista 32bit mchine, and was done in less than 30 minutes.
    Amon_RA Recovery v1.7.0
    2.6.33.2-cyanogenmod
    kmobs@ubuntu #3
    Juice Defender
    Follow me on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by SubyWill View Post
    SubyWill did you push it when the phone was on?
    yeah, i wasn't supposed to?
    Nah you were. Just trying to figure out what went wrong then. Still no fix?
    nope, i don't know why it's giving me problems
    Rooted Nexus One
    Amon_RA-nexus-v2.0.0
    32.50.00.32U_5.12.00.08 Korean Radio
    Wildmonk's 2.6.35.9_SVS-950mV_CFS_AXI_720p_1152MHz_120210
    MIUI ROM 0.11.26
    SWG V1.2 Theme

Follow Me On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by thomaslkuo View Post
    I did both. My T-mobile Visual Voicemail doesn't work, so I thought start from scratch see if it will fix it. Wasted my time, but it feels somehow lighter...

Hmmmm. I haven't even tried T-Mo Visual Voicemail since i rooted my phone weeks ago.

Testing visual voicemail right now.....

It says CONNECTING TO ACCOUNT but stalls on that screen. Hmmm. Might actually be rootings fault? Did it work on your rooted nexus BEFORE cyan 5.0.5?

Ah. Just gave me a communication error.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links