SDK Setup

This is a discussion on SDK Setup within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey guys, I'm trying to follow the steps in order to flash cy's mod and I can't seem to get past the SDK setup. I ...

Thread: SDK Setup

SDK Setup

Hey guys,

I'm trying to follow the steps in order to flash cy's mod and I can't seem to get past the SDK setup. I have my path set as: C:\android-sdk-windows\tools and when I get in the folder and double click SDK Setup it comes up really fast and disappears? Any suggestions?

Thanks all.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'm also running Windows 7.

mah
    You're probably not only running Windows 7, but probably running Win7/64.

The SDK doesn't have a good swt.jar for a 64 bit OS. You'll need to download SWT for 64 bit Windows from the same site you downloaded your JDK... but you don't need all of it, you -only- need the swt.jar that comes with it. Then, there's an environment variable you need to set to point to where you've placed the swt... the variable is ANDROID_SWT.

I just placed the jar somewhere within my SDK directory, and rather than setting a system environment variable, I edited the batch files (under the tools directory) to include setting it up.

Do you know of a link I can download SWT.jar by itself?

Thanks!

mah
    I've attached the one I'm using to this post. The forum won't let a jar be uploaded, so I zipped it as well. I hope that helps...
    Attached Files Attached Files

This fixed everything.

After you enable USB debugging on your phone, follow the instructions here. It solved. It basically updates the Win 7 64bit driver. No need to add any jar or path variable.

Getting Nexus One ADB/USB Mount working (Driver) - xda-developers

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links