Swype beta

This is a discussion on Swype beta within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; I just rooted yesterday, so I have the most recent version of Amon Ra Recovery and Cyanogen's ROM. I have been installing the Beta version ...

Thread: Swype beta

Swype beta

I just rooted yesterday, so I have the most recent version of Amon Ra Recovery and Cyanogen's ROM. I have been installing the Beta version of Swype and every time I turn off the phone and turn it on, it will get a warning that I have installed it for a different device and will receive limited functions. When I tried to get the modded version online, I get a Trial period has ended and I must upgrade. Has anyone else had this problem? What should I do?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Theres a thread under applications that discusses this. They are trying to get rid of the hacked versions.

This happens on my Stock N1 as well - it's an issue with Swype Beta.

The answer is to click and hold on the text entry box and change to the standard android text entry method, then click and hold and change back to swype.

Swype are aware of it and working the problem ... I guess that's why it's called a Beta!

Ken

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links