Radio Update

This is a discussion on Radio Update within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Has any one here applied the leaked Radio Update, also can you down grade it?...

Thread: Radio Update

Radio Update

Has any one here applied the leaked Radio Update, also can you down grade it?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I just did it very simple, just ran the zip in the recovery console. Seems to be working fine, the real test comes when I go to spots were I did not have service, or my service starts to suck.

where can i find the radio update?

and if i find it, all i have to do is flash it on in fastboot right? i don't have to wipe anything and then install the rom and then flash the radio and then restore? lol
    Rooted Nexus One
    Amon_RA-nexus-v2.0.0
    32.50.00.32U_5.12.00.08 Korean Radio
    Wildmonk's 2.6.35.9_SVS-950mV_CFS_AXI_720p_1152MHz_120210
    MIUI ROM 0.11.26
    SWG V1.2 Theme

Follow Me On Twitter

Leaked Radio Update:32.26.00.24U_4.04.00.03_2
    Current Radio Update Over-Air (this is the one Google publicly released a few weeks if not a month ago):32.24.00.22U_4.03.00.21_2

You can find them on this post: http://android.modaco.com/content/go...nsecure-himem/

I just put it on my SD card and flashed it, no wipe or anything. What ever you do let your phone do everything through this process do not manually take out the battery or anything like that (it takes a few minutes). Once your ROM starts it will Reboot Automatically it will seem like it crashed.

Quote Originally Posted by eXodus View Post
    Leaked Radio Update: 32.26.00.24U_4.04.00.03_2 download

Current Radio Update Over-Air (this is the one Google publicly released a few weeks if not a month ago):32.24.00.22U_4.03.00.21_2 download

I just put it on my SD card and flashed it, no wipe or anything. What ever you do let your phone do everything through this process do not manually take out the battery or anything like that (it takes a few minutes). Once your ROM starts it will Reboot Automatically it will seem like it crashed.

i don't see any downloads in those links :/

also i thought you had to fasboot flash the radio on? hmm i guess i was mistaken
    Rooted Nexus One
    Amon_RA-nexus-v2.0.0
    MIUI ROM 0.11.26
    SWG V1.2 Theme

Follow Me On Twitter

@SubyWill, I updated the download link on my previous post. Hey where do you get Boot Animations, and how do you load them?

i read on the cyanogen forum that a lot of people are experiencing slower data speeds and poor reception with the new radio and have flashed back to the older radio. i'll keep my radio lol, i have no problems with the one i have now

@SubyWill, I updated the download link on my previous post. Hey where do you get Boot Animations, and how do you load them?
    [Boot Animation] Win7 Nexus - xda-developers

that's the one i'm using, but in this forum: Nexus One Themes and Apps - xda-developers
    you'll find different boot animations
    Rooted Nexus One
    Amon_RA-nexus-v2.0.0
    MIUI ROM 0.11.26
    SWG V1.2 Theme

Follow Me On Twitter

Leaked Radio Update:32.26.00.24U_4.04.00.03_2
    Current Radio Update Over-Air (this is the one Google publicly released a few weeks if not a month ago):32.24.00.22U_4.03.00.21_2
    This is actually the stock radio that just came on my AT&T Nexus One this week. It has been very stable for me.

I was thinking the 32.26... was faster because it is on AT&T 3G instead of my T-Mobile Nexus One that is on T-Mobile 3G.
    :nexusx:

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

Cool so far I have not had any problems, I can not definitely say it has improved or not. Not till this weekend at least. I'll keep you guys updated.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links