Newest version of FROYO

This is a discussion on Newest version of FROYO within the Nexus One FAQ & How-To's forums, part of the Nexus One category; I am running a rooted nexus 1 on version 2.1 and Cyanogen mod and I would like to get the latest build of FROYO. What ...

Thread: Newest version of FROYO

Question Newest version of FROYO

I am running a rooted nexus 1 on version 2.1 and Cyanogen mod and I would like to get the latest build of FROYO. What is that build number and where can I get it.

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Google Advertisement
    Android.net is the premier Android Forum on the internet.

1. 02/Jul r21 - MoDaCo Custom ROM for Nexus One with Online Kitchen - Froyo FRF91 - Android @ MoDaCo

2. Index of /cm/nightly/

3. Index of /cm/nightly/

4. Nexus One - CyanogenMod Forum

The first two links are roms based on frf91 in the second link use the passion rom. Not sure if these put frf91 on phone as well as the rom.

If not 3rd link has frf91 zip for rooted phones.You need latest radio and gapps if using the second rom link.

Link 4 is a radio zip as opposed to the image file one. So, you can flash it from sd card as opposed to thru ADB, I THINK. Check that out, done incorrectly you can brick phone.

Assuming you are WELL VERSED on doing the flashing, you should be OK.

Just took a little searching on these.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Nexus One phone update

Thank you very much for the info, the phone is now updated including new radio. I had never done it before but found it fairly easy.

Congrats dgarber13,

You are one of the few who get it.

Hopefully, you can help others who are having problems on this forum.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Hi, I guess this would be the place to ask. I just got a nexus one from ebay 2nd hand and it's been rooted. What's the best way to get froyo on it? I'm a complete noob at this sort of thing so putting things as simply as possible would be best

Quote Originally Posted by aitchkay View Post
    Hi, I guess this would be the place to ask. I just got a nexus one from ebay 2nd hand and it's been rooted. What's the best way to get froyo on it? I'm a complete noob at this sort of thing so putting things as simply as possible would be best
    Are you wanting to stay "stock" Froyo, cutom ROM, ect...?
    Also you want to stay rooted or unroot ect....?
    Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED
    Cyanogen Mod Nightly ROM

Ads