Reset Nexus One to Factory Settings

This is a discussion on Reset Nexus One to Factory Settings within the Nexus One FAQ & How-To's forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by rugmankc aseems, Good to see you post, hope all is well. You are one of the few who, if you do root, ...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Reset Nexus One to Factory Settings

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    aseems,

Good to see you post, hope all is well.

You are one of the few who, if you do root, will be prepared. Too many 1 clickers, rooting to soon.

I spent time helping the op to resolve his issue, hope he did. Could at least update us and some thanks.

Ken
    Thank you for your support old friend

my even older friend...and the person who baby stepped me and replied to my first post

The Lord of the Dark Side Emperor Slice

Tutored me out of my predicament and with his help and All my well wishers on the n1f

My N1's heart is still beating... Seemed it was a "mild myocardial infarction" ... Not a debilitating heart attack!

All is now good in the world
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    All is now good in the world
    With Good Buds like you it always will be
    Thank you for being a good friend

I just did Reset N1 to factory setting. But the icon for SIM Tool kit was lost. Can't find it and how can I restore the Icon?

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyphoenix View Post
    If you selected "Enable back-up" when you first turned on the phone when you bought it you will NOT lose any data OR apps (paid or free). You can do a factory reset, and when you sign back in with your same gmail account, ALL previous data and apps will download. Once again you will NOT lose any data OR apps.
    I am having issues with my N1 and I want to do a factory reset. I went into my settings and recently selected enable backup. Will this still backup everything I need.

Would pictures and video's taken be backed up? What about pictures and video's that were downloaded or received through bluetooth? Or would I have to back these things up manually by connecting the phone through usb to computer?

Well pictures and such are saved on the SD card if I'm not mistaken and when doing a factory reset the SD card is not touched.

even pictures which I have saved from browsing and have received through bluetooth should be saved to my sd card and therefore safe from a factory reset?

Quote Originally Posted by SEVEN40iL View Post
    even pictures which I have saved from browsing and have received through bluetooth should be saved to my sd card and therefore safe from a factory reset?
    Everything and anything on the SD card will not be affected. If you really don't trust it just take out the SD card before you do the factory reset, or just copy the entire card to your computer first.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyphoenix View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SEVEN40iL View Post
    Everything and anything on the SD card will not be affected. If you really don't trust it just take out the SD card before you do the factory reset, or just copy the entire card to your computer first.
    Thank you for your response. I just was not sure if downloaded and bluetooth transfer files were stored on the sd card or the phone itself.

i found a similar post with this one. But it is for nexus s., I dunno if it can be applied on nexus one. Any way here it is:

How to Format or Hard Reset Google Nexus S - Android-Radar.com

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links