Get your handset replaced because of dust under screen

This is a discussion on Get your handset replaced because of dust under screen within the Nexus One FAQ & How-To's forums, part of the Nexus One category; If you have dust under your glass, or anything wrong with the screen, simply call 1-888-216-4736 and press 2 for technical support. They will ask ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Get your handset replaced because of dust under screen

Get your handset replaced because of dust under screen

If you have dust under your glass, or anything wrong with the screen, simply call 1-888-216-4736 and press 2 for technical support.

They will ask for the S/N of the unit and a few other questions and you should be good to go.

They will send you the new handset and a return shipping label to send back your original. Remove any SIMs and/or storage cards and you should be good to go.
    Send Me a Text!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

For other countries:

Hong Kong = +852-3520-1234
    Singapore = 1-800-238-7788
    United Kingdom = +44-845-890-0079
    M_Woody's wallpaper pack.

I am a freelance/self-employed graphics designer, please take a look at my website www.m-woody.co.nr

200th post - 6th April, 2010.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bmo
    @ sanchez, i just noticed your member #

Quote Originally Posted by bmo View Post
    lol, he should ask Admin to put some text under his name like the mods have under their names :-) something like: "The Devil"
    M_Woody's wallpaper pack.

I am a freelance/self-employed graphics designer, please take a look at my website www.m-woody.co.nr

200th post - 6th April, 2010.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

theres maybe a couple of micro particles under my screen. and I can only see them if i really look. should I still get it replaced? out wait till theres more under there

Quote Originally Posted by M_Woody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bmo View Post
    lol, he should ask Admin to put some text under his name like the mods have under their names :-) something like: "The Devil"
    That's a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by supsandroid View Post
    theres maybe a couple of micro particles under my screen. and I can only see them if i really look. should I still get it replaced? out wait till theres more under there
    May as well while they're covering it and it's free.. What do you have to lose?
    Send Me a Text!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have a dust under the top left of my screen... but when I called them today, they would only let me have a replacement if I send mine in and wait 1-2 weeks for the replacement phone. I have sold my iphone so I don't have spare phone lying around so... nevermind... =T

That's too long of a wait without a freaking cellphone to use.

[ Cyanogen 5.0.5.6 | OC'ed to 1.113GHz | Amon RA v1.70 | Build EPE54B| Desire Camera R2 | NexTHEME 2.0 Final & Goodies5 R2 ]

Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
    I have a dust under the top left of my screen... but when I called them today, they would only let me have a replacement if I send mine in and wait 1-2 weeks for the replacement phone. I have sold my iphone so I don't have spare phone lying around so... nevermind... =T

That's too long of a wait without a freaking cellphone to use.
    That's odd, for me they issued a 'swap'. They send the handset out, and I return the one with dust etc.
    Send Me a Text!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm on the phone with the rep right now. They want to put a $530 hold on my card to send me a new phone and an rma for the old one. No big. I'd rather do that than be w/o a phone. I've got a Clarivue screen protector coming and I don't want to put it on top of something that I know I'll be sending back eventually. I'm gonna do it now and HOPE they have the problem fixed.

I have mine for about a week and there is dust under the screen so I called them a week ago. I still haven't got any email for the relabel from fedex for resend. the tech told me that it'll take 24-28hrs for the return once i get the relabel from fedex and another 24-48hrs for the phone to get back to me...it is long about a week.. so i;m phoneless about week..dam!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links