GMAIL Contacts and You

This is a discussion on GMAIL Contacts and You within the Nexus One FAQ & How-To's forums, part of the Nexus One category; Is this a free download or do I need to pay for the download? If I need to pay, is there another way to get ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GMAIL Contacts and You

Is this a free download or do I need to pay for the download? If I need to pay, is there another way to get outlook contact to my nexus one? I must have about a thousand contacts... yikes!

Thanks for the recommendations above. I downloaded and installed the KiGoo software but it never worked. The How-to video on their page mentioned a license but nothing was ever sent to me. Any other suggestions?

Yeah, I am spinning my wheels here. I have almost a thousand contacts from my treo 750. I always sync'd them with my pc (treo 750 uses Microsoft Outlook). I mis-placed my product key for Microsoft Outlook so I don't have the "internet Vcard" option available.

Question A
    -How can I get my product key for microsoft outlook to enable the "interet Vcard" option

or
    Question B
    -What other option do I have to transfer my contacts from my Treo 750 or Microsoft Outlook to my Nexus 1 and/or Gmail?

Any help would be greatly appreciated here!

I have been manually adding contacts to my N1, and some I add under one gmail, some I add under another. Only contacts added to the first email show up in my "contacts" list, the others dont show up unless I search for them. This is bad news bears, cuz my grammies might not get as many calls from me.

Is there a way to have contacts show up if its from my other gmail?

jip

Group Mailing

Groupings you did in Contacts from your desktop computer Gmail, how do you call out and use in your Nexus One Gmail? Typing a Group name, you created in desktop computer, in Nexus one gmail does not seem to sync. Appreciate it for help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links