HOW TO: Easy manual update to latest OTA Update

This is a discussion on HOW TO: Easy manual update to latest OTA Update within the Nexus One FAQ & How-To's forums, part of the Nexus One category; stuck on pyramid and Android screen now.....

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 59

Thread: HOW TO: Easy manual update to latest OTA Update

  1. #11
    Senior Member americanexpat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    158
    stuck on pyramid and Android screen now..

  2. #12
    Junior Member ALmusAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    15
    Hello, I can't get pass #11 where the warning triangle and a small green droid appears.
    I held the volume UP key and the power key nothing happened.

  3. #13
    Senior Member americanexpat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by ALmusAL View Post
    Hello, I can't get pass #11 where the warning triangle and a small green droid appears.
    I held the volume UP key and the power key nothing happened.
    Same here

  4. #14
    Member TheDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by americanexpat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ALmusAL View Post
    Hello, I can't get pass #11 where the warning triangle and a small green droid appears.
    I held the volume UP key and the power key nothing happened.
    Same here
    Press the power button and volume up at the same time.

  5. #15
    Senior Member americanexpat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by americanexpat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ALmusAL View Post
    Hello, I can't get pass #11 where the warning triangle and a small green droid appears.
    I held the volume UP key and the power key nothing happened.
    Same here
    Press the power button and volume up at the same time.
    I did, Stuck..

  6. #16
    Member TheDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by americanexpat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by americanexpat View Post

    Same here
    Press the power button and volume up at the same time.
    I did, Stuck..
    If you are totally frozen and still can't figure it out you can pull the battery out of the phone and it will reboot like normal since you have not applied the update yet.

    I would suggest pulling battery, trying it one more time. ANd this time try holding down power first and then pressing volume up. It should work just fine... that part confused me too, I had to try a couple of times.

    It's my day off and I'm still trying to tell people how to do stuff on their phones, I fail at life. I'm going to han garound until you guys get your update going and them I am ignoring these forums for the rest of the day.

  7. #17
    Senior Member americanexpat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by americanexpat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post

    Press the power button and volume up at the same time.
    I did, Stuck..
    If you are totally frozen and still can't figure it out you can pull the battery out of the phone and it will reboot like normal since you have not applied the update yet.

    I would suggest pulling battery, trying it one more time. ANd this time try holding down power first and then pressing volume up. It should work just fine... that part confused me too, I had to try a couple of times.

    It's my day off and I'm still trying to tell people how to do stuff on their phones, I fail at life. I'm going to han garound until you guys get your update going and them I am ignoring these forums for the rest of the day.
    Just pulled battery out and it rebooted fine. Trying again now

  8. #18
    Senior Member americanexpat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    158
    Looks like it is working now. Fingers crossed..

  9. #19
    Member TheDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by americanexpat View Post
    Looks like it is working now. Fingers crossed..
    Keep in mind, the update takes a while. After the update finishes applying and the phone goes to reboot you will be in reboot screen for a few minutes. It is supposed to be like that so don't worry.

  10. #20
    Member TheDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by americanexpat View Post
    Looks like it is working now. Fingers crossed..
    Keep in mind, the update takes a while. After the update finishes applying and the phone goes to reboot you will be in reboot screen for a few minutes. It is supposed to be like that so don't worry.
    I wish I could do customer service or tech support through the PC, that way people couldn't yell at me all day. haha.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

how to do ota server update on android box

,

stuffed pyramid for holding android upright

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum