Parallel Kingdom

This is a discussion on Parallel Kingdom within the Nexus One Games forums, part of the Nexus One category; This is a mmorpg game for android, yes a massive multiplayer online rpg. it is 2D yes, but extreemly fu and has alot of depth. ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parallel Kingdom

Twitter
    Nd1razor

Parallel Kingdom

This is a mmorpg game for android,
    yes a massive multiplayer online rpg.

it is 2D yes, but extreemly fu and has alot of depth.

Once you finish the tutorial, you are placed in your "real world location" on google maps, on which the game is played, your char moves over the map by double tapping the screen,

you see cities [forts, trading posts, watch towers] where actual cities are.
    You see dungeons creatres walk the map.

You can cut and grow trees, maintain a forest or build an empire, furnish your own house, build your own weapons from the ore you mine.

It is EPIC,

There is one ingrident that you require in small amounts, food, it costs 80 food to purchase skill points [archery weaponsmithing alchemy etc] and food is not easy to obtain:
    -Pay real world money
    -Sell items for food ingame
    -Invite other player for 400 food i think.

Thats the only downside, and if you are cautious with your food, it shoudent be a problem.

You can help other players, i got invited to rome, it placed me there on google maps, and i went hunting dragons with a bunch of other people :D

Come try it out, add me ingame,
    Add my referal code [gets me food and you 1000g when you start, dont believe other people that say they will give you 10k and weapons etc, its all BS, the server gives 1000g to anyone who uses a code, no more no less]

Name: Lt.Fury
    Referal: ikaog
    will help me out a bunch, msg me ingame ill try and help you

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

hmm im gonna get this game tonight and try it out...not really fond of pocket empires so ill give this a shot..ill be adding you =)

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    cheers, give me a msg, ill help you out if i can, im kinda broke :P

I've been playing PK for about 3 months now and really enjoy it. It takes quite a bit of time to get used to how things work, but if you simply run through the entire tutorial you should be fine.

A single rule of the game that you may want to follow when starting out: Do not destroy flags or caves of active players. You can burn inactive player flags, but not active (It tells you if a player is active or not in their profile). I made this mistake and was burning down flags of level 25 players and they ended up finding my home, oil rigs, crystal huts, etc. and destroying everything. Had to pretty much start over.

If you're into that kind of territory warfare then this game is for you. You can pretty much go back and forth with people on claiming land.

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    Yep, you could just go raiding caverns and groves with your friends, pvp isent necessary,

Go green, grow a forest like me ^^ free berries, wood, lots of xp and is self sustainable.
    Just takes a bit of time.

Add me

Lt.Fury

Do people still play this game?

im gonna refer you

just got it. pretty cool game. my ign is same as my forum name if anyone wants to add me. let's learn together.

cant play it, im on froyo and it says that it cant find my location... i never saw the GPS searching for the location :S

you should downgrade back to 2.1, just wait for the official release. froyo's still buggy right now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links