iMobster

This is a discussion on iMobster within the Nexus One Games forums, part of the Nexus One category; If you havnt tried iMobster, you MUST! Its real fun and quite addictive, ive been playing about 2 weeks now and although i usually just ...

Thread: iMobster

iMobster

If you havnt tried iMobster, you MUST! Its real fun and quite addictive, ive been playing about 2 weeks now and although i usually just play for ten mins or so every couple of hours, sometimes i find myself playing for an hour or two at a time.

After a while you will need to add other players to your mob so that you can do certain missions but this is really easy, firstly you can check out the page when you download imobster from the market, people are always posting their codes there (im sure we're not meant to.. but people always do!) and you can also find a lot of player codes just by looking through peoples comments in game.

Everyone kind of has their own mob and you can be in lots of diff mobs at once, its hard to explain but its good imo, everyone pretty much accepts any mob request. Its actually a really good community. Im not going to post my code here coz i saw on someone else thread that some people can get really uptight about that kind of thing. PM me if you really want it.

But seriously try it out! its fun ^^

Also, im looking for more time killing games like this. There are not enough games with replay value that ive come across so far :[ tho i did try robo defenses which was recommended on here and i quite like that one!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I could swear there was a thread on this already... could have been xda though.

Anyways, G2MMQQ
    Rooted Nexus One

not that ive seen.. surprising there is only two pages of games threads?? More game reviews/suggestions peeps!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links